• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Type S Steering Wheel Options

Brodgo27

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
This is almost exactly what i was hoping for from the stock wheel. A thicker, flat bottom wheel with perforated sides. Did you do the install yourself? Curious how the process was the Revesol site says they doesn't include install guide.
I followed an instructional guide on YouTube. Process is pretty easy with the right tools and prep. The only thing to note is that you might need an alignment afterwards to make sure wheel is completely straight. I needed one.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Really curious how the "gray" stitching looks. Pretty bummed the OEM alcantara wheel is only available w. red stitching. All the stitching in the orchid interiors is gray.

rody26

First Name
Rody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra Type S
@Brodgo27 how does the leather feel compared to the stock one?

Brodgo27

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
It looks great. Based on your review and pic I just ordered the same wheel from Revesol. Thanks for posting.
Let me know if you have any questions about the install. Here’s the YouTube video I used. It tells you what tools you’ll need and torque spec for the hex bolt.

Brodgo27

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
How much more notable would you say the thickness of the wheel is vs the stock one?
It’s slightly thicker, but you can definitely tell when holding and using the wheel.

MidwestDE5

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra type s, 21 Audi A5, 15 GMC Sierra
Sorry if it is on here and I missed it but what is the torque settings for the steering wheel bolt? My alcantara steering wheel is due in Monday and I want to install it right away.

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
Just installed this Revesol Steering wheel. Sportier, thicker, and better grip than oem wheel.
IMG_5820.jpeg
So I ordered this one and it’s supposed to be here this weekend. I went out to do some early checks on where everything will need to come out from that video, and I cannot for the life of me find the screws on the side. I’m looking in both those holes and there’s no visible screw on either side.

Any tips for install?

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
Sorry if it is on here and I missed it but what is the torque settings for the steering wheel bolt? My alcantara steering wheel is due in Monday and I want to install it right away.
Did you have luck getting the stock wheel off? I was trying to prep before my new wheel gets here this weekend and had zero luck finding screws in the holes on the sides of the steering wheel base.

Brodgo27

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Did you have luck getting the stock wheel off? I was trying to prep before my new wheel gets here this weekend and had zero luck finding screws in the holes on the sides of the steering wheel base.
So I ordered this one and it’s supposed to be here this weekend. I went out to do some early checks on where everything will need to come out from that video, and I cannot for the life of me find the screws on the side. I’m looking in both those holes and there’s no visible screw on either side.

Any tips for install?
There are no screws on the outside of the steering wheel. You’ll find a tab that needs to be pushed. You can use a screw driver or small Allen wrench to push in and it will pop out the air bag on each side.