• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Type S Steering Wheel Options

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
All these carbon fiber wheels look very similar... I wouldn't be surprised if the source for all of them is the same.

Synth Carbon has theirs listed for a fair bit less (granted with fewer options).

Would be curious to see photos if anyone pursues any of these options. Frustrating that Acura limits their stitching colors on the alternate wheels (black on the heated wheel; red on the alcantara)... I wanted the alcantara wheel, but I have an orchid interior w. white deviated stitching.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
All these carbon fiber wheels look very similar... I wouldn't be surprised if the source for all of them is the same.

Synth Carbon has theirs listed for a fair bit less (granted with fewer options).

Would be curious to see photos if anyone pursues any of these options. Frustrating that Acura limits their stitching colors on the alternate wheels (black on the heated wheel; red on the alcantara)... I wanted the alcantara wheel, but I have an orchid interior w. white deviated stitching.
Yep. That's why I sent the MIKstore since their prices are pretty good at $330 and $300 after discount code.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Yep. That's why I sent the MIKstore since their prices are pretty good.
Was just looking at their listing.

I'm "bookmarking" one of these flat-bottomed wheels with alcantara and white stitching. I'd only do it if I also swapped out the center console and if someone gives us a carbon fiber option for the dash trim, though -- I couldn't do it just on its own.

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

I agree - if I could get heated wheel with red stitching & I could also relocate the heater activation button & keep perforations, that'd be great. I've been heavily leaning this route as well - but need to figure out the heater relocation first, then I'll buy & update. I like having that space down there.

On a CTR post, I found a red/black carbon that looked cool too - although I'd probably just keep it black.

IMG_2452.jpeg

IMG_2454.png

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I agree - if I could get heated wheel with red stitching & I could also relocate the heater activation button & keep perforations, that'd be great. I've been heavily leaning this route as well - but need to figure out the heater relocation first, then I'll buy & update. I like having that space down there.

On a CTR post, I found a red/black carbon that looked cool too - although I'd probably just keep it black.
You can get heated just not sure how to relocate that switch

Screenshot_20230808-135902.png

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
You can get heated just not sure how to relocate that switch

Screenshot_20230808-135902.png
Yeah, and once I saw I could get heated, custom stitching, and perforations, I got excited. I emailed a couple companies, but no one has anything yet regarding relocation ideas, so I might just have to figure out how to add an accessory switch somewhere else.

RcLab1

First Name
Integra
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Aspec w/Technology
Heated steering wheel? I dislike warm sweaty hands. I lived in Buffalo NY and never had a use for them.

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Heated steering wheel? I dislike warm sweaty hands. I lived in Buffalo NY and never had a use for them.
I typically use it just until it warms up without getting too hot & then turn off. Same with seats. I get hot too quick.

Westhaver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
For what it is worth, the heated wheel on my Canadian ITS came with red stitching. I agree it is a bit slippery though.

IMG_3813.jpeg

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
I know many of you like to call me out for comparing to Porsche, but that's what I've known for the past several years. I love Porsche steering wheels (991.2/982 and later), and prefer smooth leather, so actually wanted the heated wheel for that reason; the heated element is great and all but ultimately could easily live without it.

But the wheel is indeed slippery, too slippery for my tastes. I'll very likely get the alcantara wheel shortly.

Hakmamba

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, T4R V8, Prius Prime, Integra Type S
Here is another option for those that don't want to go the alcantara route. I too find the stock wheel slippery and hard to the touch. This has a flatter bottom.

Seeker Racing Steering Wheel for Fl5 (No affiliation to blackhawkjapan, but they have alot of cool stuff at cheaper prices even with shipping)

2023-08-31_12-00-21.png

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Can someone from Canada send me a heated wheel black with red stitch?

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
Just installed this Revesol Steering wheel. Sportier, thicker, and better grip than oem wheel.
IMG_5820.jpeg
This is almost exactly what i was hoping for from the stock wheel. A thicker, flat bottom wheel with perforated sides. Did you do the install yourself? Curious how the process was the Revesol site says they doesn't include install guide.