• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TPMS sensor issue

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Anyone had an issue with TPMS. Error came on dash yesterday while driving and stayed for three miles before disappearing. While it had the issue none of the tires where reporting, so I know it wasn't one of the tire sensors. I drove it about 20 miles today and the issue has not returned but I am a little concerned. I can do without TPMS but more concerned about potential issues with one of the onboard CPU's.
tpms.png

PRDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
I haven’t had this issue on my ITS, but I’ve had accessories like phone chargers interfiere with the tpms signal causing this problem on other Honda cars.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Ive read TPMS on these cars need to learn with driving. I wouldn't worry unless it becomes a recurring issue. Then it would be time to dig in...or take it to the dealer and let them try.

dmd2005

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
10 Tundra, 18 Tesla M3P & 21 MYP, 18 FK8, 24 ITS
I purchased a second set of TPMS sensors from Acura and one of the sensors isn’t working properly and I had to clear the DTC code with my BlueDriver OBD2 tool a few times. Sometimes the sensor is picked up in a drive and sometimes it isn’t. I’m gonna have to bring that one sensor back to Acura to get a replacement. The TPMS warning issue doesn’t affect driveability or traction control…just annoys the heck out me with the orange “i” lit on the dash and TPMS warning message.

I ended up buying an Autel TPMS programmer so I can clone and program my own sensors for the future for any 315Hz or 433Hz system.

OP
OP
koatic

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have used the wireless charger a few times but not when this particular issue occurred. Don't see me wasting any time on TPMS but so far out of 782 miles TPMS has only triggered for 3 consecutive miles. No issue last 30 miles so gonna call this one a glitch in the matrix. will report back on this thread if the issue persists.

nawfoo

First Name
Kay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
Once the tires warm up the PSI increases. Time to top off your tires.

OP
OP
koatic

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Once the tires warm up the PSI increases. Time to top off your tires.
It's not the tires are low. it's that TPMS module lost connection to all four tire sensors at the same time while driving then started working again three miles later.