• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TPMS for Aftermarket Wheels

PicklesTheCat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
992 Carrera S, Integra Type S
Anyone with some insights into how the TPMS on the ITS is set up?

Given that it has per wheel pressure readings vs the passive system on the FL5, It mostly likly have individual sensor in the wheels like the standard Integra right?

Ordered a set of Rays and trying to source the right TPMS and valve stems.

Thanks!

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Anyone with some insights into how the TPMS on the ITS is set up?

Given that it has per wheel pressure readings vs the passive system on the FL5, It mostly likly have individual sensor in the wheels like the standard Integra right?

Ordered a set of Rays and trying to source the right TPMS and valve stems.

Thanks!
Good taste in wheels--your dealership's parts department can supply the TPMS sensors, they're usually ~$30/wheel.

wtam1100

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CTR
Let us know how it works for u and what you ended up going with tpms sensor wise. I'm also confused with which TPMS sensors to get as the official part number for the ITS is different from other ones that acura uses. I don't think they need to be programed. When I was reading about others with Acura s they just bought some tpms sensors off ebay and the car reads them just fine.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Let us know how it works for u and what you ended up going with tpms sensor wise. I'm also confused with which TPMS sensors to get as the official part number for the ITS is different from other ones that acura uses. I don't think they need to be programed. When I was reading about others with Acura s they just bought some tpms sensors off ebay and the car reads them just fine.
My guess it's the same part number as the standard civic.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
The standard civic and the FL5 both have passive TPMS system where there's no sensors in the wheels.
Oh really. I thought that was only on the FL5

wtam1100

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CTR
This was what I was talking about with the two part numbers for tpms sensor. One was when I just looked up integras one was specifically for ITS. First part of the part number is the same before the first dash. Maybe someone knows if the other parts actually mean something.

IMG_0036.png

IMG_9900.jpeg