• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Programming Required for new TPMS?

Fawkes

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec
How do the TPMS modules work for our Integras? Are they self learning and auto sync to each position of the car once installed? Do new TMPS modules need some sort of programming or activation by a scanner? I'm curious what owners with aftermarket wheels did for TPMS? Thanks.

Last edited:

tgarbanzo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec
Had a set of winter wheels from tirerack installed this morning. They were delivered/installed by one of their mobile providers, and came with tpms pre-installed.​
The tech was confused because he didn't have any options on his scanner for the integra, and initially got a warning info light on the dash. But then I drove 5 mins to the store and they all synced by the time I was there.​

OP
OP
Fawkes

Fawkes

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had a set of winter wheels from tirerack installed this morning. They were delivered/installed by one of their mobile providers, and came with tpms pre-installed.​
The tech was confused because he didn't have any options on his scanner for the integra, and initially got a warning info light on the dash. But then I drove 5 mins to the store and they all synced by the time I was there.​
Thanks for information. I found some additional information regarding TPMS for Acura vehicles but wasn't sure if it was also applicable for this new Integra model. Based on your experience, it would seem that each TPMS Sensor on the wheel transmits to the four Initiators which sends the info back to the TPMS Control Unit. No programming needed as long as the TPMS Sensors are the 433Mhz units.

Your TPMS from TireRack is this one with rigid aluminum stem and not a rubber stem, correct?

Source: https://acurazine.com/forums/4g-tl-tires-wheels-suspension-298/tpms-programming-969575/

tpms_1e1eb0e88743cda8865cd36a5133ff48625c8c48.png

tgarbanzo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec
Yeah, looks like the same sensor, definitely rigid stem. The invoice doesn't list the mfr part numbe(looks like maybe an internal tirerack pn 3751-100) but the price matches ($38 ea). Description is continental 433MHz sensor.

OP
OP
Fawkes

Fawkes

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah, looks like the same sensor, definitely rigid stem. The invoice doesn't list the mfr part numbe(looks like maybe an internal tirerack pn 3751-100) but the price matches ($38 ea). Description is continental 433MHz sensor.
Perfect. That's the one. Thanks.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
I bought a set of Acura OEM TPMS on eBay for under $50, and they work perfectly. They auto synced.

Part #:
42753-T3R-A04

OP
OP
Fawkes

Fawkes

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I bought a set of Acura OEM TPMS on eBay for under $50, and they work perfectly. They auto synced.

Part #:
42753-T3R-A04
Those are for the rubber stems and great price for the set! I've seen rigid aluminum stem Continental 42753-TG7-A51 433Mhz sets for under $50 in eBay as well.

Last edited: