Sponsored


Refresh in 2027 or 2029? What do we know?

Midnight_VTEC

Senior Member
First Name
Marco
Joined
Dec 6, 2022
Threads
4
Messages
126
Reaction score
117
Location
Alberta
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Cooled seats and gauges in the infotainment, that’s all I ask for.
Sponsored

 

bullitt

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2021
Threads
16
Messages
483
Reaction score
417
Location
PA
Car(s)
Bullitt

ABPDE5

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2023
Threads
11
Messages
774
Reaction score
628
Location
ME
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
You could get these in a 38k Mustang 8yrs aago
$38k in 2018 is > $50k today, and that's just general inflation, not automotive-specific (my understanding is car prices have outpaced inflation overall).

I'm not saying we shouldn't be getting those features at this price point; I'm just adding some context.
 

optronix

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2023
Threads
28
Messages
1,921
Reaction score
2,751
Location
MD
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS, 2025 MX-5
$38k in 2018 is > $50k today, and that's just general inflation, not automotive-specific (my understanding is car prices have outpaced inflation overall).

I'm not saying we shouldn't be getting those features at this price point; I'm just adding some context.
Agreed, $38k almost 10 years ago (most importantly, pre-COVID era) isn't a relevant contextual data point without adjusting for carflation. An equivalent comparison if you're referencing a Bullitt Mustang (assuming from context clues) is presumably a Dark Horse, which is an $80k car.

I know, this is pedantic. But we're all waiting for news about the 2027 Type S anyway.
 

bandit81

Senior Member
First Name
Angelo
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
125
Reaction score
50
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Car(s)
2024 Type S, 1981 Trans Am (78 clone)
2027 model I would like to see:
  • Hunter/dark green paint
  • Front drivers memory seat
  • Oil pressure gauge
A green Integra, I would trade in my blue 2024 ITS, otherwise hard sell.

The CTR needs a heads up display (HUD) and a rear wing delete before I would consider it over a ITS.
Sponsored

 
 





Top