Sponsored


Search results

  1. Refresh in 2027 or 2029? What do we know?

    Cooled/memory seats, blacked out interior bits (mainly the door handles I would like) and an OTA update to the infotainment to get gauges are what I am hoping for
  2. Gloss Black Climate Control Knobs from STRIX - Fits All Integras

    I tried and tried to both support and pull at same time and it was just not budging. Took 2 seconds with a curved forked plastic pry tool.
  3. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Installed the blackout kit from Strix Automotive
  4. Gloss Black Climate Control Knobs from STRIX - Fits All Integras

    Had to use a plastic forked pry tool to get the ac adjuster knobs off but other than that super easy install and cleans everything up nicely
  5. FOR SALE - Jogon Transmission Gear Shifter Base Frame Real Carbon Fiber (Matte)

    I’ll take this, I’ll send you a DM for logistics.
  6. Gloss Black Climate Control Knobs from STRIX - Fits All Integras

    Nice, ordered a full set. Looking forward to installing
  7. PURE Digital Factory Infotainment Integration for ELS Studio

    yup, that’s how my focals are wired
  8. Mugen Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers + Hydrophilic LED Side Mirror

    You need the F kit, as I mentioned and yes you CAN have the reverse tilt as the wires are included in the F kit. You don’t lose your color matched mirrors, I showed you the picture of mine showing I kept the painted base and mirror caps.
  9. Mugen Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers + Hydrophilic LED Side Mirror

    That’s the mirror tilt function on reverse (which doesn’t do much in terms of enhanced safety/visibility, especially with the now wider field of view you get with the Mugen mirrors). The side folding though is flawless and adds a nice touch when locking and unlocking the vehicle. I opted just...
  10. Mugen Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers + Hydrophilic LED Side Mirror

    If budget allows, may as well go for the folding mirror upgrade while doing this. Agree with the others on how to remove the mirror caps though, wasn’t too bad
  11. DIY short hood struts just like WOT, but like 1/3 the price

    How’s the resistance when closing the hood shut?
  12. PURE Digital Factory Infotainment Integration for ELS Studio

    Very happy with how my system turned out using the s2i v1. Glad to see it’s really taking off for you.
  13. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Full focal and audiotec fisher build complete. Gotta sound deaden the doors and all done
  14. Auto Folding Mirrors installed

    User error on my part, as usual. Just needed to be routed more internal and around the track. Simple fix thankfully
  15. Auto Folding Mirrors installed

    Finally got around to installing my F kit w/ the CF caps and upgraded turn signals. Disappointed in the fitment of the CF mirror caps so used my paint matched ones instead. Everything was working fine until I tested the window roll down switch and come to find out the route I went for the mirror...
  16. New to Acura/Honda - question about water in doorsill

    There is noticeable moisture on the inner (between the vapor barrier) and outer portion (between the door card) of the foam. The foam is damp
  17. New to Acura/Honda - question about water in doorsill

    im going to re-quote myself as to what the problem/concern is as it seemed it was missed. “The vapor barrier is useless IMO since it’s got holes in it for the wires to come through and the floppy padding just collects moisture as well”. The black padding, that’s outside of the vapor barrier...
  18. New to Acura/Honda - question about water in doorsill

    im more concerned with the external condensation on the vapor barrier itself. I understand the door will never be waterproof, and that’s by design, but I am worried about if the barrier is sweating or even leaking then mold is more concerning. Especially in high humidity areas like where I live
  19. New to Acura/Honda - question about water in doorsill

    i know I’m resurrecting the dead here but you linked the Mazda 3 set, is that the one we pic for the Integra? The vapor barrier is useless IMO since it’s got holes in it for the wires to come through and the floppy padding just collects moisture as well. I took the door panels off to wire up my...
  20. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    I like it a lot. I prefer this shape over tear drop and especially like that the stitching isn’t at my finger tips like the oem one. You don’t need anything else to install it but I opted for an acuity shift collar at the same time to install for ease of removal compared to the oem locker


Top