Sponsored


Search results

  1. Refresh in 2027 or 2029? What do we know?

    Might be a 1 year refresh. Like the 2020 civic Si got a refresh, then they didn’t make a 2021 and the 10th gen civic was done that year. Only the 2020 had honda sensing and the black wheels, which i thought made the 2019 highly desirable for enthusiasts who wanted none of that. I would be...
  2. I want to get my type S to push roughly 450 hp to the wheels.

    I lose traction when i hammer it in 2nd gear with the stock 320hp. What benefit does 450+ hp in a FWD car give you except more broken car parts and more tire purchases?
  3. Refresh in 2027 or 2029? What do we know?

    2027 will be the 6th year of the 11th gen civic. When is the last time a civic generation went longer than 6 years? There will still be an Si and a Type R in the next generation. It’ll likely be hybrid, which isn’t going to be as bad as it sounds. Acura did continue the ILX for awhile after...
  4. Refresh in 2027 or 2029? What do we know?

    I think the ITS is done after 2027, maybe even 2026. Have people forgotten that the 11th gen civic is 5 years old now? We’re getting 12 gen hybrids real soon. Dealers aren’t getting ITS regularly this year. Some dealers are saying you have to have them special order one. The 2027 Civic SI...
  5. Bought a NEW 2025 ITS that Honda stashed in a warehouse for 18 months

    They were letting people test drive it. Odometer was at 101 when I drove it 5 miles and decided to buy it with 106 on it. Pictures on the listing showed like 71 miles on it. I had them change the oil before I drove it home. They were reluctant to do so, but I didn’t want to risk 18 months...
  6. Bought a NEW 2025 ITS that Honda stashed in a warehouse for 18 months

    Hello All, Wednesday I traded in two cars that I thought I’d own for many more years. 2017 Civic Si 2dr and 2017 Accord Coupe V6 6MT. I’ve had been daydreaming about owning an Integra Type S in black with red interior for awhile, but didn’t think i’d actually go for it or that my fiancé would...
  7. 70% manual transmission take rate among Integra reservations!

    They say only luxury level compact to offer a 6MT, but it’s also the only that offers a stupid CVT as it’s only automatic option. Literally the anti-enthusiast transmission. Of course the pre-orders from enthusiasts are gonna be mostly 6mt…
  8. 2023 Acura Integra Revealed + Full Specs + NFT Limited Edition - Reservations Open Today (3/10)!

    I was not expecting black on black to look that good. And with that CF spoiler…:oops:


Top