• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

chenc544

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 Q60 RS, 07 997TT, 94 300ZX TT
I have 2 points against your theory:

1. That photo quality is akin to a Bigfoot sighting.
2. The rear glass has a tendency to elongate objects horizontally. I'm used to it now, but when I first got the car I noticed everything behind me was wider than it actually is.
Logically I would agree, but is it just me or does it look like the infotainment screen on the new 2023 Accord? Or maybe it's just a laptop...

2023_Honda_Accord-09_717.jpg

1039957.jpg

Last edited:

jsntercero

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Civic SI 2015
I'm sure they'll have it at the Grand Prix event as a display or for everyone to see if not ima be bummed out. If they do ill take a million pictures of it

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
I'm not sure what you're referring to. I'm not a honda/acura person. I would love to know more.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Logically I would agree, but is it just me or does it look like the infotainment screen on the new 2023 Accord? Or maybe it's just a laptop...

2023_Honda_Accord-09_717.jpg

1039957.jpg
Just based on the image resolution of the integra I feel like it's a stretch. I would love to be proved wrong. I have no ego in this (or at all), I'm just a naturally cynical individual who works for a company who would never spend a single cent beyond what is necessary.

Edit: I could belive it being a laptop.

Last edited:

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
sure looks like the new infotainment. Who knows maybe it’ll get it during the mmc
I agree and giving the Integra this larger infotainment system would help differentiate the Integra from the Civic a bit more. I do wonder what changes will occur for the 2024 Integra including the Type S.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Something interesting about these pictures is it looks like the flares are a blend of molded and tacked on. On the rear quarter panel and door it looks like the flares are stuck on, but on the rear bumper it looks like towards the bottom they blend into the bumper. Same thing with the front fenders, it looks like the flares blend in towards the bottom of the fender. I guess this lets them get closer to a molded look without needing brand new doors and quarter panels.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Ya, but I don’t want THAT one… I want THIS one…. 😜
1679618155540.jpeg
I have a 21 TLX with that steering wheel, and it’s a fantastic steering wheel. I like the flat bottom design, it’s nice and meaty while still being very comfortable to hold, and the buttons are definitely nicer than the ones on the Civic/Integra wheel (soft, squishy button presses vs. hard, clicky button presses).

Unfortinately, we’ll just be getting the CTR wheel, which I believe is the same as the normal Civic wheel, just with red stitching.

I’m really hoping there’s an option for a heated steering wheel, because that has been a really nice feature on my TLX that I used all winter.

Also please please please , for the love of GOD….. no mousepad from the 90’s.
I’m actually surprised how much I like the TTI pad in my TLX. My wife’s car has a traditional touchscreen, and I prefer the TTI pad, because I don’t need to lean forward in my seat to interact with it. Everything is at the tip of my finger with my arm comfortably relaxed on the center console.

Having said that, the ITS will have the same system as that found in the CTR, so no touchpad, which I personally find disappointing.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I have a 21 TLX with that steering wheel, and it’s a fantastic steering wheel. I like the flat bottom design, it’s nice and meaty while still being very comfortable to hold, and the buttons are definitely nicer than the ones on the Civic/Integra wheel (soft, squishy button presses vs. hard, clicky button presses).

Unfortinately, we’ll just be getting the CTR wheel, which I believe is the same as the normal Civic wheel, just with red stitching.

I’m really hoping there’s an option for a heated steering wheel, because that has been a really nice feature on my TLX that I used all winter.

I’m actually surprised how much I like the TTI pad in my TLX. My wife’s car has a traditional touchscreen, and I prefer the TTI pad, because I don’t need to lean forward in my seat to interact with it. Everything is at the tip of my finger with my arm comfortably relaxed on the center console.

Having said that, the ITS will have the same system as that found in the CTR, so no touchpad, which I personally find disappointing.
I guess this is something that some of us needs to try to mess around with for awhile. When I test drove the TLX Type S I was like, no way am I messing with some pad thing. But it can be tedious messing with my 12” screen in the Ram bc it’s so far away to me. Maybe I should give it another shot.

Ultimately, I test drove a the two vehicles on 2 different occasions at the same dealer & just walked away feeling like I enjoyed the Integra more.

I really wanted to enjoy the TLX more. I do believe it looks better. Striking, really. But need more space & want a manual, plus the visibility was a little better.

Crux_03

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Th
Something interesting about these pictures is it looks like the flares are a blend of molded and tacked on. On the rear quarter panel and door it looks like the flares are stuck on, but on the rear bumper it looks like towards the bottom they blend into the bumper. Same thing with the front fenders, it looks like the flares blend in towards the bottom of the fender. I guess this lets them get closer to a molded look without needing brand new doors and quarter panels.
Those Reddit photos confirm your theory. The flared fenders definitely blend into the mold.

Those two photos from Acura also have carbon fiber trim on the spoiler lip and the side mirrors. I wonder if that will be standard on the ITS or options.

89643530-DD27-4EBE-8072-1243C3A22654.png

B78FEF12-B167-44DE-97D9-D698686CF181.jpeg