• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Those two photos from Acura also have carbon fiber trim on the spoiler lip and the side mirrors. I wonder if that will be standard on the ITS or options.
My guess is the CF spoiler is a dealer-add on.

It’s like that for the TLX A-Spec & Type-S. The normal spoiler is gloss black, but you can get a dealer-installed OEM carbon fiber version of it if you want.

hollis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL 3rd Gen
Acura doesnt seem too shy out getting it out there.
new Acura Integra S at South OC Cars and Coffee yesterday:

also spotted couple days ago in Westerville, Ohio:

source:

Crux_03

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
I put a couple of photos side by side to see what we’re working with. One of the things I noticed is that the most popular render almost seems to have lowering springs added.

73172DB1-3F8C-4BC5-A8B0-05D1CDD27A31.jpeg

F998C23F-47A0-4AAC-AE08-DF8D7F7C2B50.jpeg

4F1CD9D5-9450-4D9B-8AE8-BE22DA0FB22B.jpeg

E172B3E2-E156-435C-B3A7-EFD4784DBEE0.jpeg

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Th

Those Reddit photos confirm your theory. The flared fenders definitely blend into the mold.

Those two photos from Acura also have carbon fiber trim on the spoiler lip and the side mirrors. I wonder if that will be standard on the ITS or options.
My guess it will be options like the tlx

Screenshot_20230327-151824.png

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I want the carbon spoiler but the price is outrageous.
Yeah. I'm not sure how much aftermarket is. Hopefully it will be different than the aspec carbon spoiler which requires a new set of holes for mounting.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
I have a 21 TLX with that steering wheel, and it’s a fantastic steering wheel. I like the flat bottom design, it’s nice and meaty while still being very comfortable to hold, and the buttons are definitely nicer than the ones on the Civic/Integra wheel (soft, squishy button presses vs. hard, clicky button presses).

Unfortinately, we’ll just be getting the CTR wheel, which I believe is the same as the normal Civic wheel, just with red stitching.

I’m really hoping there’s an option for a heated steering wheel, because that has been a really nice feature on my TLX that I used all winter.

I’m actually surprised how much I like the TTI pad in my TLX. My wife’s car has a traditional touchscreen, and I prefer the TTI pad, because I don’t need to lean forward in my seat to interact with it. Everything is at the tip of my finger with my arm comfortably relaxed on the center console.

Having said that, the ITS will have the same system as that found in the CTR, so no touchpad, which I personally find disappointing.
I hated that mouspad in the loaners I had. I despised its very existence.

Now, when messing with infotainment settings while driving, I wonder: what if I didn't have to poke at a screen? What if it was like a laptop? Oh the irony...

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
I hated that mouspad in the loaners I had. I despised its very existence.

Now, when messing with infotainment settings while driving, I wonder: what if I didn't have to poke at a screen? What if it was like a laptop? Oh the irony...
You likely hated it because you had the loaners for what, a day or two?

When you live with it for months and get used to how it works, it’s very intuitive. It’s great having everything at your finger tip on the center console.

Having said that, I think the best implementation is a scroll wheel like what BMW/Audi used to have. Same fingertip control, but you can easily rotate a dial.

A touchscreen is simple, because everybody knows how to use it, and it’s cost effective for manufacturers. But IMO it’s not the best system to use while driving.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
You likely hated it because you had the loaners for what, a day or two?

When you live with it for months and get used to how it works, it’s very intuitive. It’s great having everything at your finger tip on the center console.

Having said that, I think the best implementation is a scroll wheel like what BMW/Audi used to have. Same fingertip control, but you can easily rotate a dial.

A touchscreen is simple, because everybody knows how to use it, and it’s cost effective for manufacturers. But IMO it’s not the best system to use while driving.
I actually spent the better part of a month driving rdx and mdx loaners.

Based on my experience, adjusting settings while driving, the TouchPad is a better option. For adjusting at a stop, I prefer the touch screen.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
I actually spent the better part of a month driving rdx and mdx loaners.

Based on my experience, adjusting settings while driving, the TouchPad is a better option. For adjusting at a stop, I prefer the touch screen.
Ooof, that’s unfortunate that you had to be in loaners for that long. I’m hoping that won’t be my experience with Acura (my previous Hondas have served me well, but with all the tech in modern cars, it can be a crap shoot).

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I've given it some thought, and I've decided I'd have no problem doing the daily school drop-off and pick-up with all that aero. Bring it on.
Lol. I'm good without the spoiler but will take the rest.