• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
So since a few of us are talking interior/exterior colors, I'd put my money on the following 7 exterior color options (and sorry purple and teal lovers, keep your fingers crossed for a PMC edition):
  • Lunar Silver
  • Liquid Carbon
  • Majestic Black
  • Platinum White
  • Apex Blue
  • Performance Red
  • Tiger Eye
How'd I come to this conclusion? Not a huge leap--the same exterior colors are available on both the Type-S MDX and TLX. You won't see a plethora of color options from Honda/Acura, unfortunately.

Personally, I think it'll get really interesting to see what interior/exterior combos are available, and if there's a Type-S and a Type-S Advance.

I noticed Apex Blue/Red is an option in the TLX Type-S (a fun combo, in my opinion), but not in the MDX. With the MDX Platinum White/Orchid and Tiger Eye/Orchid are only available in the Advance model, not in the base. Similarly, Azurite Blue is only available on the Tiger Eye and Lunar Silver MDX Type-S Advance models.

I'm not holding out hope for an Azurite interior in the Integra, though I saw it on an MDX last summer and thought it was kind of fun--not something I'd get, but different. I think we'll get to choose from Ebony, Red, and Orchid for the interior. The combos will be anyone's guess, but the current integra has more combinations available than the TLX Type-S.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
If there’s no flat bottom steering wheel… :bat:

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
I wonder if they would do a boost blue like the CTR. I kind of like it on a small sporty car.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I wonder if they would do a boost blue like the CTR. I kind of like it on a small sporty car.
Probably as likely as the Type-S getting a flat-bottomed wheel.

(I admit I did want the flat-bottomed wheel, and assumed the Type-S would have it, but since the CTR gets the Civic wheel with a red Honda emblem, it's probably more likely that the Type-S will get the Civic wheel.)

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
So since a few of us are talking interior/exterior colors, I'd put my money on the following 7 exterior color options (and sorry purple and teal lovers, keep your fingers crossed for a PMC edition):
  • Lunar Silver
  • Liquid Carbon
  • Majestic Black
  • Platinum White
  • Apex Blue
  • Performance Red
  • Tiger Eye
How'd I come to this conclusion? Not a huge leap--the same exterior colors are available on both the Type-S MDX and TLX. You won't see a plethora of color options from Honda/Acura, unfortunately.

Personally, I think it'll get really interesting to see what interior/exterior combos are available, and if there's a Type-S and a Type-S Advance.

I noticed Apex Blue/Red is an option in the TLX Type-S (a fun combo, in my opinion), but not in the MDX. With the MDX Platinum White/Orchid and Tiger Eye/Orchid are only available in the Advance model, not in the base. Similarly, Azurite Blue is only available on the Tiger Eye and Lunar Silver MDX Type-S Advance models.

I'm not holding out hope for an Azurite interior in the Integra, though I saw it on an MDX last summer and thought it was kind of fun--not something I'd get, but different. I think we'll get to choose from Ebony, Red, and Orchid for the interior. The combos will be anyone's guess, but the current integra has more combinations available than the TLX Type-S.
I wasn’t aware of the Azurite interior with the TEP, just black & Orchid. I will have to look up that blue & take a gander. Thanks for the heads up!

staylurkn

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM/E DE5
I think it'll be 47k, in between the TLX a-spec trims, which I'm good with. Personally hope it keeps the 4 seats and no sunroof spec, as those are engineering factors as to why the Type R is so good to drive. Soften the dampers, make it sound more exciting and I think it's a winner. Hope to have one come winter 🤞

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
I think it'll be 47k, in between the TLX a-spec trims, which I'm good with. Personally hope it keeps the 4 seats and no sunroof spec, as those are engineering factors as to why the Type R is so good to drive. Soften the dampers, make it sound more exciting and I think it's a winner. Hope to have one come winter 🤞
Why winter when release in Summer? Are you on list?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I don't care about a sunroof.. a panoramic roof would be cool and premium but not worth the added weight. I need the 5 seats and not sure how that would change anything.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Here my random, uninformed take on the ITS as a current 21 TLX owner, as I wait to get more info from Acura/my dealer:

• I expect it to be more than the CTR, probably in the upper $40k price point.
  • I would expect the same paint colors as current Integra, with the addition of Tiger Eye Pearl since this is a Type S
  • I’m hoping for a leather interior rather than cloth (this is a “luxury” car after all, and look at the competition).
  • I’d like heat/vent seats and a heated steering wheel. Heated seats will almost certainly be there, a heated steering wheel will hopefully be an option, and I’m not sure about the ventilated seats, probably unlikely, which is unfortunate.
Beyond that, I think it’ll pretty much be a normal Integra with the CTR go-fast bits. I like my TLX, but I do have a few gripes with it.

The fuel mileage with the K20C isn’t great. I get 22-24mpg on my 50:50 mixed commute to work, and that is me driving it conservatively. Back seat space should really be better given how big the car is (can be a problem with children’s car seats, especially rear-facing ones). And the trunk opening isn’t very tall, which can make getting taller items in to the trunk difficult if not impossible.

I keep going back and forth on if I’d want to trade in my TLX or not. I love the better quality interior, SH-AWD, and exterior looks of it, all of which I’d give up if I go with an ITS. But the ITS seems to be a more practical vehicle, will be quicker and more fuel efficient as well (thanks to the much lower curb weight).

I will say that I was disappointed Acura didn’t have a display at Sebring this past weekend. They were at Daytona with the ITS, they’ll be at Long Beach to reveal the car. I was really hoping to see the car in person at Sebring, but Acura didn’t even have a booth/display there (only GM/Cadillac, Hyundai, and Lexus had manufacturer displays at the track).

Last edited:

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Here my random, uninformed take on the ITS as a current 21 TLX owner, as I wait to get more info from Acura/my dealer:

• I expect it to be more than the CTR, probably in the upper $40k price point.
  • I would expect the same paint colors as current Integra, with the addition of Tiger Eye Pearl since this is a Type S
  • I’m hoping for a leather interior rather than cloth (this is a “luxury” car after all, and look at the competition).
  • I’d like heat/vent seats and a heated steering wheel. Heated seats will almost certainly be there, a heated steering wheel will hopefully be an option, and I’m not sure about the ventilated seats, probably unlikely, which is unfortunate.
Beyond that, I think it’ll pretty much be a normal Integra with the CTR go-fast bits. I like my TLX, but I do have a few gripes with it.

The fuel mileage with the K20C isn’t great. I get 22-24mpg on my 50:50 mixed commute to work, and that is me driving it conservatively. Back seat space should really be better given how big the car is (can be a problem with children’s car seats, especially rear-facing ones). And the trunk opening isn’t very tall, which can make getting taller items in to the trunk difficult if not impossible.

I keep going back and forth on if I’d want to trade in my TLX or not. I love the better quality interior, SH-AWD, and exterior looks of it, all of which I’d give up if I go with an ITS. But the ITS seems to be a more practical vehicle, will be quicker and more fuel efficient as well (thanks to the much lower curb weight).

I will say that I was disappointed Acura didn’t have a display at Sebring this past weekend. They were at Daytona with the ITS, they’ll be at Long Beach to reveal the car. I was really hoping to see the car in person at Sebring, but Acura didn’t even have a booth/display there (only GM/Cadillac, Hyundai, and Lexus had manufacturer displays at the track).
Sounds like the Integra will solve most of your issues with the TLX. Only question is do you want to give up the interior/exterior design.

Personally, I think the ITS exterior is as good if not better than TLX. The interior well, it’s likely not going to change much from A Spec which is fine… TLX is def a step up though. It’d be worth the space trade off for me.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Sounds like the Integra will solve most of your issues with the TLX. Only question is do you want to give up the interior/exterior design.

Personally, I think the ITS exterior is as good if not better than TLX. The interior well, it’s likely not going to change much from A Spec which is fine… TLX is def a step up though. It’d be worth the space trade off for me.
I understand it’s personal, but IMO the exterior of the TLX is better than the current Integra . I don’t care for the current front/rear fascia’s of the Integra, they just look too basic/simple. The TLX also has a better presence with wider front and rear fenders.

Having said that, the Type S has the wider fenders, and I like the renders of the front and rear fascia’s, but we’ll need to see what the actual design will look like.

The interior is what it is. I know the Integra will use lower quality materials than the TLX does, but that’s to be expected with the TLX being a more premium vehicle.

The better usability of the Integra is the big draw for me (bask seat, hatch, smaller external dimensions), and the addition of the K20C helps alleviate the lack of performance present with the base Integra.

Last edited: