• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ITS owners -- what is your biggest surprise with the car so far?

Steve48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes EQA, BMW 330e. ITS On Order.
Very curious to hear answers to this question. Could be something positive or negative...

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
2 major things, but I could probably write a book on it; just look at my post count.

1 negative- the FRIGGIN WASTEGATE NOISE. I still believe mine is worse than most others, or I'm just more sensitive to it, but it does grate my nerves, badly at times.

1 positive- how it's continued to grow on me over the past month. I absolutely love this car, and the honeymoon has not ended. If anything, I love it more now than when I bought it.

(bonus- the ELS stereo isn't as good as I expected it to be based on YT and user reviews. Is there a separate control for the sub? Savagegeese said it was "bass heavy" and to my experience it most absolutely is not, at least not compared to many other stereos I've heard. The Fender system in my son's measly Golf TSI was better IMO.)

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP ITS
2 major things, but I could probably write a book on it; just look at my post count.

1 negative- the FRIGGIN WASTEGATE NOISE. I still believe mine is worse than most others, or I'm just more sensitive to it, but it does grate my nerves, badly at times.

1 positive- how it's continued to grow on me over the past month. I absolutely love this car, and the honeymoon has not ended. If anything, I love it more now than when I bought it.

(bonus- the ELS stereo isn't as good as I expected it to be based on YT and user reviews. Is there a separate control for the sub? Savagegeese said it was "bass heavy" and to my experience it most absolutely is not, at least not compared to many other stereos I've heard. The Fender system in my son's measly Golf TSI was better IMO.)
Reduce Mid and Trebble and keep bass high. That might help a bit.

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP ITS
Negative:
Sound system. Many say is awesome but I don't share the same opinion. The highs are dialed down.
I will try to boost treble on the Apple Music app equalizer settings. Maybe that will help.

Positive:
Love how much it keeps pulling in the top end.
Most turbo cars out there feel out of breath after 5K rpm.

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S (ABP/Black) ; Tacoma TRD
That I am still waiting for mine...
But I guess that just makes me an ITS allocation owner and this may not count.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Not sure how effective it is, but you could try adjusting the Bass / Mid / Treble settings.

From the home menu...
Press the "now playing" banner at the top;
Press Sound;
... this will bring you to the settings menu, and you can configure EQ (pretty limited), zones, surround mixing, etc.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Negatives
  • Compared to other vehicles the blind spot monitor is overly sensitive. The beeping is annoying.
  • Individual mode not saving
  • Overhyped overpriced FWD Civic
Positives
  • Feels a lot faster than the speedo suggests
  • A set of wheels away from being 31xx lbs
  • Overhyped overpriced FWD Civic

PRDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
I like the ability to turn off, rear seat warning, the tired warning ( the coffee cup) and the traffic sign recognition. I really don’t need any of this.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
The biggest suprise for me is how much attensions TEP/the car get from the local grandmas, its actually wild how many complements I get from older ladies in this car :D Not sure if that's a good thing!
Don't worry, we don't kink shame around here.

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Negatives
  • Compared to other vehicles the blind spot monitor is overly sensitive. The beeping is annoying.
interesting as I feel the exact opposite. My Telluride’s beeping is jarring. The ITS is noticeable enough but not annoying to me. I also like how the light flashes. I don’t think it does on my Telluride.

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
The biggest suprise for me is how much attensions TEP/the car get from the local grandmas, its actually wild how many complements I get from older ladies in this car :D Not sure if that's a good thing!
That is funny....What are they saying?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Go get them tiger😉

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
🤣

I'm not too sure if I have any negatives really. I think whatever negatives I had initially has totally been swept away by all the positives & fun I have with this car. I almost have a problem with being addicted to it. So the only negative there is I've spent too much on aftermarket stuff that I have to wait a bit before getting to the bolt on's & tune - which is fine since FlashPro support is still yet to be released. 😄 Oh, & I'm not a fan of the little rocks that can get stuck in between the pads & caliper but they always fall out for me.

Jblacc88

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
I didn’t expect it to get as much attention as it has. Ppl on the fwy at the gas station, parking lots etc. I thought it was a good looking car but in black with black emblems kinna expected it go under the radar. It has not.