• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Seems like the Type S accessories have the same part number as the normal but an A at the end..
Door sills for type S 08E12-3S5-200A

$325 online

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Anyone know the PN for the black Type S badges? Think I have everything else I need!

As a note for others looking for parts, I looked up the A Spec parts and then if there is no letter, add an A (as per above), otherwise increase it one letter and that mostly works.

Last edited:

wtam1100

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CTR
Any one happen to have the part number and install instructions to the heated steering wheel? Don't need it till winter time but would like to see if I can find the part somewhere else cheaper.

L___I

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M440 GC
Anyone know the PN for the black Type S badges? Think I have everything else I need!

As a note for others looking for parts, I looked up the A Spec parts and then if there is no letter, add an A (as per above), otherwise increase it one letter and that mostly works.
I believe the black type s badges are #08F20-TYB-200A. Any chance you know what the front and rear black A emblem part numbers are?

L___I

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M440 GC
Any one happen to have the part number and install instructions to the heated steering wheel? Don't need it till winter time but would like to see if I can find the part somewhere else cheaper.
I was looking for the type s heated steering but could not find it. On the A spec, there is a separate part number for the auto vs manual for some reason, so adding the "A" to the end of the part number doesn't work here.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
^^^^
The heated steering wheel does come up on the Build/Price for the Type S. $475

Mike

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I believe the black type s badges are #08F20-TYB-200A. Any chance you know what the front and rear black A emblem part numbers are?
Thanks, I think those are for the MDX, the TLX has a different PN also 08F20-TGZ-200 so assume the INT will have it's own?

As for the Acura badges, I assumed they were the same as A Spec but maybe the front one isn't. I am having my front installed by dealer, so only buying the rear for now.
08F20-3S5-200
08F20-3S5-200A

L___I

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M440 GC
^^^^
The heated steering wheel does come up on the Build/Price for the Type S. $475

Mike
Sweet, let us know if you find a part number. My dealer is asking $775 for it installed. Not sure if this is worth
Thanks, I think those are for the MDX, the TLX has a different PN also 08F20-TGZ-200 so assume the INT will have it's own?

As for the Acura badges, I assumed they were the same as A Spec but maybe the front one isn't. I am having my front installed by dealer, so only buying the rear for now.
08F20-3S5-200
08F20-3S5-200A
For the Type S badges, that’s the part number listed in the Integra Type S install guide from the original post of this thread. It does say MDX on the online stores, but I was assuming it wouldn’t be any different. What makes the TLX ones different?
I’m going to have the dealer do the front A as well since it requires taking the bumper off. They quoted me $170 installed which seems okay, but I wanted to see how cheap just the part was too.
I guess the back emblem probably is the same for all integras. Can’t see how it would be different now that I’m looking at it.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I don't know if the TLX ones are physically different, just know they have their own part number. But will take a chance with the MDX thanks! I need those fender ones for PPF install. $170 seems quite reasonable for dealer rates and definitely worth me not messing up the front bumper... For the back, just check the forums to see if you prefer it color matched, that's what I am doing, pulling the vinyl on the backing before install, which I assumed I couldn't get the dealer to do.

Gregg

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP Teg Type S '87 & '88 CRX Si, '96 Civic EX
I'm fairly certain the part# is 08U97-3S5-210A. and the installation doc is here: http://www.urvi.net/forumfiles/SB/BII19600-23.PDF

Just a quick note that you can find install docs as they come available at AcuraZine.com

https://acurazine.com/forums/integr...s-accessory-installation-instructions-999245/