• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Very interested to hear from new ITS owners that came from a smaller car!

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Coming from a much smaller car, and as someone who loves small cars and loathes big cars...
The ITS drives small. It doesn't feel big when you are cruising, and it certainly doesn't when you are pushing it.

Having said that, it is a big car. It feels big when navigating parking lots, etc., and it looks big when you see it parked next to other cars.

(Not that it looks bad... it's wide and low, and it looks much better in real life than in photos).

Godofelru

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 TEP ITS
Coming from my totaled FK8 CTR it feels a little larger when driven hard, but not egregiously so. One of my most surprising faults is it doesn't seem as aerodynamic either since I definitely feel the wind a lot at high speed (120+) compared to the FK8, but I absolutely love the way the car looks and I'm modding/tracking less and less these days.

That said, this car is annoying to park compared to the FK8 which was already annoying to park due to being so wide, but again man do I love it.

OP
OP
ChromaPop

ChromaPop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai Veloster N; VW GTI's, Mazdaspeed 3, Mini C
The whole parking a larger car issue also seems to be dependent upon where you live. I moved from SoCal to Middle Tennessee, and the general car parking sizes (guidelines) are significantly bigger here in TN to accommodate for all the pickup trucks. My Veloster N in SoCal parked about the same as my ITS does here in TN. Similar issues if you park in a downtown area versus the burbs or rural cities as well.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si sedan (now 2023 Ford Focus ST-Line X)
And now own today's blue equivalent.
IMG_20230914_135833640_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230914_135803835_HDR.jpg
I want that blue so bad, but after 3 blue cars in a row my wife is making me buy a white car.
But if I get her a white CX5 . . . can’t have two white cars.