• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I expect them to either due a pre order with no major info or announce a delay. On my end, any delay would make me move on at this point as I need a car and couldn’t hold out past May.
Really hope Acura gets out of their own way. There’s no excuse to not at least release the price and specs.
anyone interested in the integra at this point has pretty much resigned to it being a civic clone

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
I can’t be the only one thinking this is the most bizarre car release possibly ever.. Someone in Honda corporate needs to take a walk
Maybe… or all these unusual steps will lead to more talk about the car on message boards and automotive press leading to increased sales.

Who knows, those NFTs could end up being worth something in 20 years. (Half kidding)

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
Some people already think this is a cheap cash grab because of how similar it is to the civic....pairing it with NFTs isn't gonna help that message lol.
I'm still interested in this car and I'm TRYING to give Acura the benefit of the doubt, but holy. NFTs? Really? The jokes write themself.

Last edited:

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt

Nerd-Vol

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan, 2004 S2000
Just saw that MDX-S reviews went up today on many websites. I’d imagine Acura wouldn’t take the spotlight away from that by releasing integra info at the same time?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Just saw that MDX-S reviews went up today on many websites. I’d imagine Acura wouldn’t take the spotlight away from that by releasing integra info at the same time?
Those where released at 12:01 am so maybe but I doubt it given how the MDX S is already selling very well

OP
OP
CarGuyUsername

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
I bought tickets to the Long Beach Grand Prix. Hopefully I'll be able to see/sit in the car there!

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Now that’s a better idea. Instead of NFTs they should have just gave out LBGP tickets to see the car in person and maybe see the type S reveal. That woulda been cool
They should of but they wouldn’t because it’s more costly for them to do haha

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
Kinda wondering if they're making last minute changes to the Integra?

Let's be honest, they probably did not receive the reaction they expected with the prototype. Acura is probably trying to get the "performance" part of the Integra perfected while trying to keep costs around $30K.
It would be cool if they pulled a Sonic the Hedgehog and #fixtheintegra before the full reveal. I doubt it though just due to development costs and time to certify things

OP
OP
CarGuyUsername

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Yea we aren't getting info till at least the 10th. This only affects those who are pre-ordering really, but damn it sure has been awhile since they've said or shown anything.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Yea we aren't getting info till at least the 10th. This only affects those who are pre-ordering really, but damn it sure has been awhile since they've said or shown anything.
At that point it’s to little to late for some. The issue would be info coming the same day isn’t a good thing to do for reservations. It’s a limited time because of the limited quantities.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
At that point it’s to little to late for some. The issue would be info coming the same day isn’t a good thing to do for reservations. It’s a limited time because of the limited quantities.
I called the dealer I was going to use again just to see and they haven’t heard anything either lol

she also said I wasn’t the only one who has since called to be removed from their wait list since the leaks dropped