• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Yea I’m the guy complaining and cracking jokes in that Reddit thread

all signs point to a reveal tomorrow akin to the mdx. Guess there’s nothing to talk about until tomorrow ???

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
I guess I'm not super shocked Acura is flubbing the release of the integra... I mean... look back at what happened with the NSX... that thing had like 3 prototype/concept cars that spanned like 10 years of teasing, leaks, changes to powertrain, before the NSX was FINALLY released. I mean, doing this kind of slow trickle release seems to be Acura's MO for cars it sees as halo vehicles.
Never mind that we’re still in a pandemic and on the verge of WW III! No, we need our info fix now!

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Never mind that we’re still in a pandemic and on the verge of WW III! No, we need our info fix now!
But how dare you, Acura! You owe us! LMAO at some the petulant shit on in these threads!

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
But how dare you, Acura! You owe us! LMAO at some the petulant shit on in these threads!
for what it’s worth, the entire arc of recorded history the world has known war 90% of the time somewhere with someone and as a current uniformed service member, having a hobby like cars and new releases help decompress from the current world events. Not to make this political

We are consumers and can vote with our wallets. For me. I’m 100% dialed into the release so of course I would love to know every nugget of info. Petulantism and all I suppose

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
I'd say that this forum is a way to escape from the real world and focus on cars which I assume all of us here love. In keeping the discussion about cars, Acura has revealed the car in November. They will be taking people's money tommorow yet we know zero concrete information about it other than what's been leaked. So Acura kinda does owe us.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
this is one of Acura PR team. Notice how he says “some fun content coming tomorrow”

OP
OP
CarGuyUsername

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Pierre Gasly? He races F1…if they have him driving the car….we might be in for a nice announcement

VCGood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra A-Spec Technology Liquid Carbon CVT
Like this comment if your gonna preorder. Need to gauge how serious I gotta take the preorder reservation

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
Like this comment if your gonna preorder. Need to gauge how serious I gotta take the preorder reservation
I would reserve, but think I'm gonna work on my credit some more and save up more of a down payment for Type S when it comes out. Since I think that's what I really want more than settling for the A-spec tech. I know I'll end up regretting it later on.
Hopefully we get more details for Type S this year and have it late this year or early 2023

DmhCmh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring, 2002 Mazda Miata LS
And the reservations will open today...when?

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I wonder if Acura will have a link on the site. The IG account makes it seem like he’ll have a dealer link posted