• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
So it’ll definitely be on March 9th LOL

I know what I’m getting into. The only thing that would keep me from reserving is it getting a CVT. If it has a CVT I’ll order a civic touring and call it a day lol jk
I wouldn’t say 100% it is. Worst case scenario is they reveal it the same exact day the Reservation opens

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I wouldn’t say 100% it is. Worst case scenario is they reveal it the same exact day the Reservation opens
I wouldn’t put it past them to wait until the 9th or day of. Heaven forbid they allow details on two cars out around the same time lol

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I wouldn’t put it past them to wait until the 9th or day of. Heaven forbid they allow details on two cars out around the same time lol
I honestly hope it was this week we got a teaser but nope because of MDX S media drive ?. The crazy thing is that we’ve been waiting so so long for this car to get fully unveiled with details. First spy shots of the Integra happened I believe in June or August via TFL, then more spy shots showed up and then the “prototype” reveal in November now we’ve been in limbo mode since November. I think in general this is the longest they taken to reveal a production model from the reveal of a Prototype.

Shigure.x

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
I honestly hope it was this week we got a teaser but nope because of MDX S media drive ?. The crazy thing is that we’ve been waiting so so long for this car to get fully unveiled with details. First spy shots of the Integra happened I believe in June or August via TFL, then more spy shots showed up and then the “prototype” reveal in November now we’ve been in limbo mode since November. I think in general this is the longest they taken to reveal a production model from the reveal of a Prototype.
Kinda wondering if they're making last minute changes to the Integra?

Let's be honest, they probably did not receive the reaction they expected with the prototype. Acura is probably trying to get the "performance" part of the Integra perfected while trying to keep costs around $30K.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.

Let's be honest, they probably did not receive the reaction they expected with the prototype. Acura is probably trying to get the "performance" part of the Integra perfected while trying to keep costs around $30K.
I highly doubt based on recent spy shots they changed anything. All the recent spy shots have the same look as the prototype except for the one silver that had an accessory spoiler that was more of a ducktail.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I highly doubt based on recent spy shots they changed anything. All the recent spy shots have the same look as the prototype except for the one silver that had an accessory spoiler that was more of a ducktail.
And to further boot the news about the cvt just now. It’s a civic. There’s no master secret plan. They’re holding info to the last minute to reduce any further blowback

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
And to further boot the news about the cvt just now. It’s a civic. There’s no master secret plan. They’re holding info to the last minute to reduce any further blowback
This whole thing is so bizarre. They are doing reservations to see natural demand but giving people like 2 hours to decide before the reservations sell out. It’s basically forcing the issue and then when the car lands and everyone gets their deposits back what then?

idk I just don’t get this whole thing.

OP
OP
CarGuyUsername

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
This whole thing is so bizarre. They are doing reservations to see natural demand but giving people like 2 hours to decide before the reservations sell out. It’s basically forcing the issue and then when the car lands and everyone gets their deposits back what then?

idk I just don’t get this whole thing.
Agreed. I'm sitting out of the pre-order anyways, but it definitely is a bit odd.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes I’m not happy with how this is going down thus far

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch

Really, really hope this is true. Wouldn't mind if it took another 6 months if it means the interior was changed from what was leaked.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Really, really hope this is true. Wouldn't mind if it took another 6 months if it means the interior was changed from what was leaked.
it’s not going to change that’s for sure. On Sale date is late April early May

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
1646676252280.gif
another Day passes by with no teaser… I’m really doubting a full reveal.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I can’t be the only one thinking this is the most bizarre car release possibly ever.. Someone in Honda corporate needs to take a walk
Not the first brand to do it now sadly, Alfa Romeo is doing it with the purchase of the Tonale. This is only the beginning.