• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Nerd-Vol

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan, 2004 S2000
I just noticed something in the press release from 2/14/22 where they are talking about pre-orders:

“Integra is the only vehicle in its segment to offer a six-speed manual transmission for unmatched premium performance, as well as the only liftback bodystyle to provide versatility at an attainable price point. Pricing of the new Integra will start around $30,000. More details on the model will be available soon.”

It caught my eye because I’ve been hopeful the performance and price would be on par with the GTI. It sounds like Acura is targeting the A3, 2 series and whatever Merc sells. That makes absolute sense for Acura, but I believe those cars make about 188-223hp? So delivering exactly what the 1.5t civic makes puts them in the hunt.

Still prepping my heart for disappointment even though the launch is near.

OP
OP
CarGuyUsername

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Idk why seeing Gasly has me thinking they might have Type S info to give us....I guess I just assume performance driver = performance model info.

After watching Drive to Survive I'm a fan of his.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Dropped in to our dealer today and they don’t have anything in their system yet re the Integra. Canada left out in the cold as usual… booo.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Dropped in to our dealer today and they don’t have anything in their system yet re the Integra. Canada left out in the cold as usual… booo.
Acura definitely left out Canada

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
To be fair to our cousins up north. You guys did get the civic SI the right way. And cheaper than in the states. Which if we got here, I wonder how that would eat into integra sales

Jessegovols

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Honda CRV EXL, 2004 Acura TSX Manual Previous: 92 Mazda MX6 GT, 93 Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4, 99 Honda Civic Si
To be fair to our cousins up north. You guys did get the civic SI the right way. And cheaper than in the states. Which if we got here, I wonder how that would eat into integra sales
If we had got the Si in the fully loaded Canadian Spec, that thing would have sold like crazy.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
Just put an order in for ours. White A-spec with the 6 speed.

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline