• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra A Spec non tech build your own charging Pad

mrcastro17

First Name
Marcio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A Spec
Hello friends, I was not fortunate enough to get an A Spec with Tech, so as many of you know, many of us don’t have all the bells and whistles.
here is a charging pad project I did. I also have a wireless Applecarplay module.
You can buy all these items on eBay or Amazon. The entire build for the wireless Applecar play, and the charging pad and usb adapter was about $65.
Step 1 remove pad and cut a round hole to match the size of your charging pad. I am using a MagSafe pad.
Step 2 cut an opening on the front left side of pad to pass the usb-c cable through.
Step 3 cut 4 slits through the pad and push 2 zip ties through.
Step 4 tightly warp your cable, leaving enough room for it to plug into the outlet.
Step 5 plug into outlet, and your done.
good luck
Items needed :
MagSafe of magnetic charging pad
Cigarette lighter adapter with both usd and usb c. That way you can always have an extra usb
2 zip ties

IMG_1995.jpeg

IMG_1996.jpeg

IMG_1997.jpeg

IMG_1998.jpeg

IMG_1999.jpeg

IMG_2001.jpeg

IMG_2002.jpeg

IMG_2003.jpeg

IMG_2004.jpeg

IMG_2015.jpeg

IMG_2011.jpeg

IMG_2013.jpeg

IMG_2008.png

IMG_2007.png

IMG_2006.png

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

nawfoo

First Name
Kay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
Am I the only one that thinks this wireless charger sucks.. is there a way to make it better doesn't charge for much
it sucks and moves around when i drive . i prefer to plug it in. it comes in handy when my passenger wants to charge.

OP
OP
mrcastro17

mrcastro17

First Name
Marcio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A Spec
it sucks and moves around when i drive . i prefer to plug it in. it comes in handy when my passenger wants to charge.
I agree, the one I made is magnetic and it doesn’t move around. It’s also charges faster than Qi charging.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Am I the only one that thinks this wireless charger sucks.. is there a way to make it better doesn't charge for much
Supposedly the new iPhones being released this year will unlock fast wireless charging from non-MagSafe chargers. This should double to charging speed.