Sponsored

Dropping to 17" rims for winter tires, don't know offset for 2024 Integra A-Spec Elite

lopix

First Name
Laurin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra A-Spec Elite
Thought my old 16" winters from my 2017 Accord would fit, but they don't, either rim size or offset. Found a guy selling 215/50R17s from a 2009 Mazda 5 (tires are not 14 years old, just the rims). I think they are 40-45 offset, but I am not sure, nor is the seller. I think my 235/40R18s are 42-50 offset, please correct me if I am wrong.

Killing me trying to figure out what offset I need and what offset tire/rim packages for sale are. Decent rims and 80% tread tires for $500 seem a WAY better deal to me than the $2,500 package the dealer is pushing on me.

All for a 2024 Integra A-Spec Elite.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
I’ve owned several Mazdas over the years and I believe the bolt pattern/spacing is common with the A-Spec. The Type S has a different bolt pattern than the Integra base and A-Spec.

On another note, what is an “Elite” trim level. The only one I have seen is the Tech on the ASpec.

OP
OP

lopix

First Name
Laurin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bolt pattern is the same, rim and tire size will fit. I just have a feeling the Mazda has a weird offset.

In Canada we have the A-Spec, A-Spec Elite and A-Spec Elite MT. Totally different from the US, I believe. They have Integra, A-Spec, and then the CVT and manual A-Spec Technology. Maybe it is equivalent to the Tech, not sure. Stupid to have different naming conventions.

Looks like all A-Specs, US or Canada, have the same 235/40 R18 tires and 18x8 rims.

AFreak

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Elite Spec
IMG_0621.png

IMG_0622.png

IMG_0623.png
IMG_0624.png
IMG_0625.png

Should work but why not keep eye on Honda or Acura rims w winter tires? Hub bore size is guaranteed to fit so no risk of off centre mounting resulting in out of balance drive?

OP
OP

lopix

First Name
Laurin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This set is a good deal. But I am just not feeling comfortable enough. I bugged some dealers and tire shops and it seems like this is what I am looking at:

Acura current wheels:
Rims: 18x8
Tires: 235/40 R18
Offset: +50
Centre bore: 64.1mm

The winters:
Rims 17x6
Tires: 215/50 R17
Offset: +52
Centre bore: 67.1mm

According to tiresize.com everything should be fine, but I am not sure what the larger centre bore means.

Probably smarter to just pay a bit more for something from Honda/Acura.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
You'll have to use a centering ring so the bore of the wheel is adapted to the bore on the car.
Sponsored