• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Got her all cleaned up!

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Finally got the chance to wash and detail the Integra after getting the black sideskirts, blacked out front Acura emblem, blacked out A Spec emblems, blacked out rear emblem (with black vinyl removed - looks WAY better IMO), protective film and tint installed. I love the contrast of the pearl white and the black.

I've also wrapped the trim around the shifter with carbon fiber vinyl, but it's already starting to come off, so I am going to redo it and then post later.

I'm thinking about upgrading to the 19" glint black wheels, but I do love the shark gray wheels. What do you guys think?

IMG_0495.jpg
IMG_0497.jpg
IMG_0498.jpg
IMG_0499.jpg
IMG_0500.jpg
IMG_0502.jpg
IMG_0503.jpg

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Car(s)
FK8 CTR, FC1 Si, FL5 Type R and Type S on order
White looks great on the Teg! Have you considered wrapping the roof and side mirrors in Gloss Black?

OP
OP
StormtrooperTK421

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
I actually have considered the roof. In fact, I traded in a 2022 Civic Sport Touring in pearl white for the Integra and I had wanted to wrap the roof of that as well.

I am in contact with a local shop about wrapping specific trim pieces inside of the car and I will discuss with them the prospect of wrapping the roof and the side mirrors as well. I have seen the plastic covers for the mirrors, but I think a wrap would just look cleaner.

Thanks for the suggestion!

middleagedaang

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra M/T
She looks fantastic. I have been thinking about getting 19"s as well, but I am not sure that I want to pay $2700 for them. I might see what Tire Rack has.

OP
OP
StormtrooperTK421

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Yeah, I hear ya...They're very expensive. I think the dealership wanted $3,700 with tires included. Also, I 'm not even sure yet if I like them. I can't tell from any pics or videos I've found if they're black with machined faces or if they're just a gloss black and I'm just seeing a reflection on the surface.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
I'll chime in that the "shark grey" looks quite complete on a PWP integra. I may be biased though 😉

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
I'll chime in that the "shark grey" looks quite complete on a PWP integra. I may be biased though 😉
I think they look better on the white than they do on my LCM, because of the contrast. I'm struggling with the decision to get new wheels. One of the decisions I can't seem to make is whether to go completely black, or a much lighter silver or machined/raw.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Was getting the rear emblem off pretty straight forward? I want to do it but afraid of the retainer clips like the 10th gen COVID had

OP
OP
StormtrooperTK421

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Was getting the rear emblem off pretty straight forward? I want to do it but afraid of the retainer clips like the 10th gen COVID had
I actually had the dealership do it for me, but I'm sure there's an easy way to do it at home. I've seen people use dental floss, but the rear emblem sits in an emblem "indent" rather than on a flat part of the vehicle so it might be tricky.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I actually had the dealership do it for me, but I'm sure there's an easy way to do it at home. I've seen people use dental floss, but the rear emblem sits in an emblem "indent" rather than on a flat part of the vehicle so it might be tricky.
Ok sweet thanks man!