• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NSXavier

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PORSCHE 911 Turbo (997) ACURA INTEGRA TYPE-S (DE5)
Build Thread
Link
So jazzed. I thought I wouldn’t be able to acquire one after losing out on that mess of an air Jordan raffle. Spoke with my district sales manager about how upset I was about the whole thing and he told me he would do what he could to get me one delivered to my dealership. I had my pick between two that came in.

I chose the performance red. Fresh off the truck and delivered with 000,003 miles on it. The only people who have driven or touched this thing are the factory workers, transport people and me. Did the PDI on it, signed some papers and then took it straight home still in the wrapper so that I could give it a proper prep.

here she is!!

IMG_2908.jpeg

IMG_2913.jpeg

IMG_2910.jpeg

IMG_2939.jpeg

30D39E25-8985-4CFB-87A5-EAEA472C6746.jpeg

jrodtypeS

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic type R
She
So jazzed. I thought I wouldn’t be able to acquire one after losing out on that mess of an air Jordan raffle. Spoke with my district sales manager about how upset I was about the whole thing and he told me he would do what he could to get me one delivered to my dealership. I had my pick between two that came in.

I chose the performance red. Fresh off the truck and delivered with 000,003 miles on it. The only people who have driven or touched this thing are the factory workers, transport people and me. Did the PDI on it, signed some papers and then took it straight home still in the wrapper so that I could give it a proper prep.

here she is!!

IMG_2908.jpeg

IMG_2913.jpeg

IMG_2910.jpeg

IMG_2939.jpeg

She looks beautiful. I have a red Fk8. Need to get a more adult looking car. Looking to trade it in for a Type S. I want a white/ebony Type S. I have first selection at my dealer and passed up the LCM. But now seeing Type S in Red. It's just pops!!? If one comes my way I may have to pick it up. Thanks for the pics. Enjoy!!!

Bigislander

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Xavier, Congratulation! All I have to say is WOW. That PRP just shows how sexy the ITS is, the way it highlights the angles and creases on the car. I’m closing on a PWP ITS, but PRP was a very close 2nd. Thanks for the pics.

Hakmamba

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, T4R V8, Prius Prime, Integra Type S
Congrats, definitely enjoying seeing all the PRP's. I maybe joining the PRP gang soon as well.

Needs3Pedals

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘06 Accord V6 6MT; ‘17 Frontier Pro4X 6MT; ‘24 ITS
Lots of district managers getting calls now 😂 Maybe I should’ve tried this before I gave up my FL5 search. Honestly after having the ITS for a month, I can say it worked out.

Congrats OP, and good luck to everyone still on the hunt.

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shelby GT350, VW Golf R, Jeep 4xE
Beautiful. If I didn’t already have a red car I’d have had this color at the top of my list.

OP
OP
NSXavier

NSXavier

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PORSCHE 911 Turbo (997) ACURA INTEGRA TYPE-S (DE5)
Build Thread
Link
Thanks all!! This car is so amazingly fun to drive and I’m having a blast with it. I’m thrilled to own it and even more excited to see ACURA.. the brand that I have dedicated my Automotive Service career to and have worked for since 2003 FINALLY start to make things like this again. 🍻 to all current owners and all future owners.

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
01 civic
Thats amazing to hear. I havent been impressed with Honda since owning their S2000. Last Honda I had was a 2018 Civic Sport HB and it was pretty meh. No performance car obviously but I was interested to see Honda's FI engines. I still wish they stuck with their NA engines but I guess cost and money is more important to them.

seca400

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2018 Civic Si

here she is!!

IMG_2908.jpeg

IMG_2913.jpeg

IMG_2910.jpeg

IMG_2939.jpeg

Congrats, that's so nice. I have a Rallye Red 10th Gen Si, and red was one of my top choices. I had first pick, of either black or pwp, so I went with white on red.

RDT_20230701_1542043690983363717538830.png

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
NSXavier
Nice rides.. Saw you video and kinda laughed when you said you were not gonna let the guys at the dealership you work at touch it.

I have some conflicting info and was wondering if you have the correct info about new car detailing.
Most say that you need to wait at least 2 weeks before doing any kinda of wash on a new car.. (assuming that time starts after paint at factory)
And most others say you need to a full decon, wash and wax as soon as you get the car?
your thoughts?
Thanks

6-Speedio

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R
The red is so nice. Great choice. I wish you many happy years of motoring away!

Also, that Turbo Porsche isn't too bad to look at either :p

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Congrats Xavier. I watched your YouTube video last night. Looks like you're really enjoying your new DE5. While I realize you're already in the mix, if you ever need anything your guys may not have up there at Criswell, give me a shout. Hope all is well, take care.

-G

Last edited: