• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Just got the 3d Kagu All Weather Mats

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Friend of mine has them in another vehicle and recommended them to me. They seem nice and I saw some type r owners with them also that said buy them from rockauto for a bit cheaper so that’s what I went with .
IMG_1585.jpeg
IMG_1587.jpeg
IMG_1583.jpeg

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
They look okay and seems to be similar material as Tuxmat. Though Tuxmat still offers a lot more coverage.

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
They look okay and seems to be similar material as Tuxmat. Though Tuxmat still offers a lot more coverage.
I was originally looking at the tuxmats or stock. These were about $75 cheaper and I feel they look just ok also. I am not crazy about the look of any of the all weather mats offered to be honest and felt stock looked best but with less coverage. I got a 3yr old and not so great winter weather so they were somewhat needed. I also felt like most all weather mats have grooves in them and are a bit harder to clean bc of that.

gemini19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT
Thanks for posting pics of your mats. I was considering the 3d Kagu mats but haven't seen pics of them in an Integra. Like you I'm not a big fan of all the grooves in most all weather mats. I thought the 3d Kagus had a nice clean look to them. I ended up going with Tuxmats, but would have gone with the 3d Kagus if I saw pics of them earlier.

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Thanks for posting pics of your mats. I was considering the 3d Kagu mats but haven't seen pics of them in an Integra. Like you I'm not a big fan of all the grooves in most all weather mats. I thought the 3d Kagus had a nice clean look to them. I ended up going with Tuxmats, but would have gone with the 3d Kagus if I saw pics of them earlier.
You’re welcome I’m sure you will be happy with the tuxmats . I was going to get them until I found these at $125 and heard they work well . Post a pic for others when you can . I’d like to see them also .

eric123406109

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2021 RAV4 Prime, 1987 911
I'm going to get the car on Saturday - so I'll know for sure soon enough - but in terms of ordering from Tuxmats - the Type S is the one "Without Rear USB Ports"? (Those are currently out of stock...) :-(

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
I'm going to get the car on Saturday - so I'll know for sure soon enough - but in terms of ordering from Tuxmats - the Type S is the one "Without Rear USB Ports"? (Those are currently out of stock...) :-(
Yes no usb ports is what you want

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
It showed out of stock for me too. Emailed them and was back in stock. They do a one time military discount too if you email and ask.

fsfishnchips

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A-Spec 6speed
just got my 3D Kagu after reading this thread because I also don't prefer the look of Tuxmat or WeatherTECH.

Thanks for sharing !

roldyyy

First Name
Roldy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘24 Acura Integra Type S ‘22 Kia Telluride
just got my 3D Kagu after reading this thread because I also don't prefer the look of Tuxmat or WeatherTECH.

Thanks for sharing !
any isssues with the clutch hitting the mat like tux mats?

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Has anyone found a RUBBER heel pad add-on for OEM fabric mats? I have the stock mats and the premium mats that I want to preserve as much as possible. Not too fond of the metal ones found on Amazon.

Looking to add something since this a high wear area that will eventually wear to a hole.

roldyyy

First Name
Roldy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘24 Acura Integra Type S ‘22 Kia Telluride
I have tux mats and no issues here. Perhaps installer error?
IMG_4660.jpeg
so I’m not sure. I don’t have the tux mats yet but I emailed them and they actually said that they don’t recommend them for manual transmission vehicles because of the known issue with the clutch hitting the mat