Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
The car quoted MPG are also a bit off. Mine always reads high compared to a hand calculation when I fill up my car.

I take 15-30 seconds to fill out a spreadsheet when I get gas before resetting the trip computer. Also, the trip computer when you reset keeps track of the last few tanks (assuming you reset trip A on refill).

Helps me understand the empty light info, driving habit trends, any drift as the engine ages, and how awful the trip computer is (~1 mpg high like my 9th gen Civic).

IMG_0589.jpeg
Holy moly yeah you got this down ...that's wassup and good to know for me I put in about $45 to $50 once a week I drove 5 days a week 34 miles roundtrip . Then weekends we use wife's Tesla . This is waaay better then my Audi I used to have $50 every two days lol
Sponsored

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
You guys are getting in the 20s??! Wild. Most I’ve seen is 16.1. Most be the sport plus😜

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
You guys are getting in the 20s??! Wild. Most I’ve seen is 16.1. Most be the sport plus😜
I think my first tank was below 16... What's a break in period 😆

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
My engine is always sport+ but suspension is comfort .. I usually get on it mid first gear second and third for hard pulls but switching gears at like 5rpm u know to tease myself

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
1450 miles on the clock , and I was wrong went to check for an update and it’s 15.9. Ha. Not sure how you just “cruise” in this thing….

Sponsored

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I do think the car is learing my driving style with regards to the full tank range estimate. If I remember correctly I was in the 270-280 mile of range estimate when new, and now I'm consistently getting a range estimate of 225 miles. Mostly non-hwy driving though. I had 30 miles of estimated range today when I filled up. Put in exactly 10 gallons (auto stop on pump handle) and now I have 225 miles of estimated range again. I would think the car would always reset to 270 miles of range, then adapt during the individual tank full, based on mileage right at the time.

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
I do think the car is learing my driving style with regards to the full tank range estimate. If I remember correctly I was in the 270-280 mile of range estimate when new, and now I'm consistently getting a range estimate of 225 miles. Mostly non-hwy driving though. I had 30 miles of estimated range today when I filled up. Put in exactly 10 gallons (auto stop on pump handle) and now I have 225 miles of estimated range again. I would think the car would always reset to 270 miles of range, then adapt during the individual tank full, based on mileage right at the time.
Hmmm I had a car in past do this I think it was my q50 redsport

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I used to use an app called "Fillup" to keep track of the fuel efficiency of my Accord. Quick and easy to use app that keeps track of your history also.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
What is your average fuel mpg before you reset and fill up

Blek le Roc

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'73 Alfa GTV, '24 ITS
I'm still in the break in period, so taking it easy. Mostly hwy, and showing 29.x mpg !!!

That will change...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
I'm still in the break in period, so taking it easy. Mostly hwy, and showing 29.x mpg !!!

That will change...
Even during my break in I never got that lol we enjoy it ...I'm currently about 2700 miles as soon as I hit 1k I truly started to enjoy

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
What is your average fuel mpg before you reset and fill up
It's probably in the 22-23 mpg range. I reset it each time I fill. I'll have to pay closer attention to the MPG next time and how much I put in.

On the other hand, it is what it is, LOL! If you drive sporty, you are probably going to get 22 mpg.

b0nb0n

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 1999 Civic, 1997 Celsior
This is what mine showed day 1. After every fill up I've never seen it show a range more than 300, resetting trip or not. Strange. @ChromaPop might be onto something

IMG_9607.PNG

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
This is what mine showed day 1. After every fill up I've never seen it show a range more than 300, resetting trip or not. Strange. @ChromaPop might be onto something

IMG_9607.PNG
Damn I've never seen mine even get that high I think my first day driving it was like 330 or something and then since then it's just slightly getting worse hmm maybe he is onto something

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Mine usually shows 280 miles after filling it up.
Sponsored