• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Very Poor 2023 Integra 6MT Gas Mileage?

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
as you can see MPG is great for me, 55 miles a day, S.W. sub's of Chicago, can be very heavy traffic, my very early drive is
mostly ok, evening can be very bad or ok, i have CVT, mostly comfort mode ( unless i want to bang, which i can't do often,
with traffic i can't get that fast) i do use the engine shut off when i can ( that adds about 2-3 mpg on daily drive ) i just don't
stomp on it most of the time ( no racing to red lights, etc... ) i do notice that getting on it really drops the MPG fast, i do check the
MPG the old fashion way & it's 1.5 to 2 MPG lower then the computer MPG, also the best i can get on highway with very little traffic & on
cruise @ 62 is about 42-45 MPG, going faster or getting on it drops the MPG alot, i think the 7 speed CVT with no 8-9 gears hurts
this compared to my last TLX V-6 with 9 speeds on highway, otherwise i just drive normal & can get 40MPG no problem, we will see
in the winter what the MPG is, i'm sure much lower,

MPG.jpg

Xhilr8n!

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lotus Elise, Civic Si, Tundra, Tacoma, 720
As a comparison, bone stock 2015 Si got 36.5 Thursday on a five hour interstate run, in left lane a lot. Traffic moving 80+ most of the way. No AC.

Over the years I see 29.5 in city driving. 2.4 liter NA.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Jesus 110 to 120 on the reg. I'm in New York it's almost impossible. I've touched 100 twice since I got it. The one thing I can say is that the car feels really stable at those speeds compared to other sports cars I've driven. When I had my integr type r 110 felt very scary
Yeah I usually have a few miles of open highway in the morning and make the best of it.

Xhilr8n!

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lotus Elise, Civic Si, Tundra, Tacoma, 720
One problem with really fast cars is that some get really fast, very quickly. In a 720 you can go from 70 to 140 and back to 70 in ten seconds. And you do. Can’t help it.

Radar detector set to alarm at 100 mph so that you know when it happens.

Our ‘15 Si felt surprisingly stable at 120 the couple of times we did it when we first had the car. I bet this Integra is at least as good.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
One problem with really fast cars is that some get really fast, very quickly. In a 720 you can go from 70 to 140 and back to 70 in ten seconds. And you do. Can’t help it.

Radar detector set to alarm at 100 mph so that you know when it happens.

Our ‘15 Si felt surprisingly stable at 120 the couple of times we did it when we first had the car. I bet this Integra is at least as good.
Yea the new Integra is very compliant 100 mph. Max I've gone is 115-120mph but it felt very stable. In my 01 type r, 115 mph the steering wheel would vibrate a little and hitting the brakes even a little made the car almost feel like you were going to fish tail. I have videos on another hard-drive I have to find it.