• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FlashPro Instant Live Tuning now available

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Car(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
We have released FlashProManager V4.2.2 which has 'Instant Live Tuning'. For those who tune their own vehicles or are professional tuners this is a game changer.

You may know that Live Tuning allows you to make changes to a table in real time, saving the need to upload for each change. But you still need to select the tables you wish to live tune in advance and then upload to the ECU.

Now with Instant Live Tuning you can plug the FlashPro into the vehicle, open a calibration, select that tables you wish to Live Tune and that's it. Any changes you make to the tables go straight to the ECU instantly. You don't need to upload after selecting the tables, so there are considerable time savings. Also a larger number of tables can be tuned at once.

A video will follow shortly.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Wow. This works for both new and old flash pro?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Would love to tune mine but sending the ecu in the mail scares me.
look for local tuning events.
i mailed mine in without issue. there was one on here who lost his in the mail..

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I wonder if this makes over the air tuning quicker & easier while using a local dyno for our tuners that are located in different states manning the controls.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I wonder if this makes over the air tuning quicker & easier while using a local dyno for our tuners that are located in different states manning the controls.
Yeah you could schedule a time with them to potentially do it. They would have to remote into your PC. But it could reveal some secret sauce that the tuners may not want to show.