• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TypeSJ

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 Mazda RX7,2004 Subaru Wrx Wagon, 2017, Subaru
Power off after running the engine and turn it back on. Takes one cycle for it to return
I drove 200 miles, stopped for 10 mins for gas and drove another 60 miles. I’ll start it again tonight and see if it returns

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I drove 200 miles, stopped for 10 mins for gas and drove another 60 miles. I’ll start it again tonight and see if it returns
Any power cycle it should return. Last flash I let it warm 2 bars then shut off. Turned back on and when she was back at 4 bars of heat pops and bangs were present

PerceivedShift

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITR Swapped 98' Integra, Hybrid Turbo 17' GTI
Also having the same issues with bangs and pops disappearing after a highway drive. I did stop for dinner and even after that it didn't return. Will see if it comes back overnight. It used to do this before throwing a check engine because of the down pipe.
I doubt its the same, but with my VW pops and bangs work like this...they turn on if I switch to "Sport" mode but it takes a minute. If the car is left in sport mode next time I drive I need to run through all the modes back to sport to re-enable pops and bangs.

Though I must admit I almost never enable pops and bangs, especially with my EQT tune which is far too aggressive.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I doubt its the same, but with my VW pops and bangs work like this...they turn on if I switch to "Sport" mode but it takes a minute. If the car is left in sport mode next time I drive I need to run through all the modes back to sport to re-enable pops and bangs.

Though I must admit I almost never enable pops and bangs, especially with my EQT tune which is far too aggressive.
I threw a check engine light for my cat shortly after. It's the sign the code is coming when pops and bangs disappear. On phearable tune now and it's been good

TypeSJ

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Pops and bangs are back. However I installed the 93 tune and 5 mins in I’m throwing codes…

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

TypeSJ

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I didn’t check. I had somewhere to go so I flashed it back to stock and no code. I’ll do the 93 flash again tomorrow

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I didn’t check. I had somewhere to go so I flashed it back to stock and no code. I’ll do the 93 flash again tomorrow
Hondata also has a phone app which can be customized displaying gauges and can also read codes

D-RobIMW

www.imwtuned.com
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A bunch of Honda/Acura stuff
It's gonna' be P0234.

D-RobIMW

www.imwtuned.com
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Oh. Over boost. Had that happen on Hondata's base 93 maps when passing on the highway in Comfort mode.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I was already thinking about that. Will it make my parking sensors work again? Lol
Mine keeps disabling randomly. Or maybe when I select a different a map.

D-RobIMW

www.imwtuned.com
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Your parking sensors will work with any calibration. After flashing, re-enable them and they'll be on.