Sponsored

ObiWanJabr0ni

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra A-Spec
I had some leftover Vinyl Laminate hardwood flooring from a project and decided to use it to line the hatch/trunk floor. Got some chipping on the laminate from using a jigsaw to cut it but I filled in most of those little problem areas with sharpie, you honestly can't tell in person unless it's pointed out.

I also wanted to add a wood overlay to the dead pedal/foot rest. I was going to use the same wood as the rear but because it was flooring, I couldn’t put a chamfer/beveled edge on it without it looking like crap. I used a scrap piece of Bolivian Rosewood I had lying around, cut it out on the bandsaw, added the Acura logo on my laser, put about 5-6 coats of lacquer on it, and slapped some automotive 3M tape and stuck it on top of the stock foot rest. I am probably going to add a matching textured woodgrain vinyl wrap to the center console so it flows better.

IMG_7079.jpeg

IMG_7076.jpeg

IMG_7082.jpeg

IMG_7083.jpeg

IMG_7084.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bongoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Aspec Tech
O
I had some leftover Vinyl Laminate hardwood flooring from a project and decided to use it to line the hatch/trunk floor. Got some chipping on the laminate from using a jigsaw to cut it but I filled in most of those little problem areas with sharpie, you honestly can't tell in person unless it's pointed out.

I also wanted to add a wood overlay to the dead pedal/foot rest. I was going to use the same wood as the rear but because it was flooring, I couldn’t put a chamfer/beveled edge on it without it looking like crap. I used a scrap piece of Bolivian Rosewood I had lying around, cut it out on the bandsaw, added the Acura logo on my laser, put about 5-6 coats of lacquer on it, and slapped some automotive 3M tape and stuck it on top of the stock foot rest. I am probably going to add a matching textured woodgrain vinyl wrap to the center console so it flows better.

IMG_7079.jpeg

IMG_7076.jpeg

IMG_7082.jpeg

IMG_7083.jpeg

IMG_7084.jpeg
Yiu are a craftsman. Well done mods❤

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
I have never been a fan of wood grain in a car, but I can and do admire the craftsmanship you put in. I can appreciate the amount of work put into it as well. Good Job!

Baozzer

First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 A-Spec Tech 6MT
Build Thread
Link
Awesome
Sponsored