• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Do we have any torque settings / tips for a DIY spring swap ?

OP
OP
IntegraSpeed

IntegraSpeed

First Name
Jools
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Got it. That was a task I tell ya way different fronts then I’ve ever done.
Eibach pro kit and 15 mm spacers

IMG_6332.jpeg

IMG_6322.jpeg

IMG_6330.jpeg
Good job. Car sits perfect now ! Yes, on my first try, it wasn't happening as planned. But on the 2nd, it went much much better. Don't forget to get your alignment done now.. The camber will be out just a little. I think they do a camber kit? maybe ? i dunno, i'm just running without it for now. its just out of spec.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Yea, it helped to walk away and have a sleep on it. Really have to man handle the front end when you’re working from the ground by yourself. Yea alignment early next week. Just did short road test and hard to say it drives much different besides being lower. Love it should have came this way.

and so much better. The installed tested my patience a bit. But feel good i got it done.
IMG_6268.jpeg

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Yes, to a weekend wrencher, springs are pretty tough to install IMO. And, since I only do it every 4 or 5 years, I never really get into the groove. I got some help this time around and it was such a relief. But have to say, it's worth the pain.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Yea, it helped to walk away and have a sleep on it. Really have to man handle the front end when you’re working from the ground by yourself. Yea alignment early next week. Just did short road test and hard to say it drives much different besides being lower. Love it should have came this way.

and so much better. The installed tested my patience a bit. But feel good i got it done.
IMG_6268.jpeg
Nice. Do you have any rubber inserts on your jack stands? I was wanting to minimize damage straddling the pinch points

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
It was a pain I called a shop , to see if they had guys that worked after hours since I don’t know any wrenches down here. He was finished up some other after hours projects. I ended up getting it on my own. We kept texting and meet up at the local car meet this morning, Now I know some fellow wrenches ..

pinch welds seem fine I’ll look but I lowered her down on the stands ever so smoothly

I tell ya the Integra gets love from the mid age humans but some young kid told me was dumb they didn’t make it in an auto would be faster. I said dude it’s not a drag car What it came down to is he couldn’t drive stick. Which means my over priced Honda was no good for him. I tell ya. Youths these days. Even asked me if I had an instagram car page. I said no man I don’t do that stuff. out side of that banter car was taken pretty well lot of people haven’t seen one or even knew Acura brought the Integra back.

IMG_6358.jpeg

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
It was a pain I called a shop , to see if they had guys that worked after hours since I don’t know any wrenches down here. He was finished up some other after hours projects. I ended up getting it on my own. We kept texting and meet up at the local car meet this morning, Now I know some fellow wrenches ..

pinch welds seem fine I’ll look but I lowered her down on the stands ever so smoothly

I tell ya the Integra gets love from the mid age humans but some young kid told me was dumb they didn’t make it in an auto would be faster. I said dude it’s not a drag car What it came down to is he couldn’t drive stick. Which means my over priced Honda was no good for him. I tell ya. Youths these days. Even asked me if I had an instagram car page. I said no man I don’t do that stuff. out side of that banter car was taken pretty well lot of people haven’t seen one or even knew Acura brought the Integra back.

IMG_6358.jpeg
Fuckin lazy ass kids. 🤣