• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ASpec and TypeS fog light replacement

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Has anyone found a compatible yellow aftermarket fog light assembly for our car yet? Not having an any luck with LED 11th gen civic yellow fogs either assuming they are compatible. Trying to get bright yellow fogs like that Hart Rally integra from this past weekend had

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Is yellow tint overlay out the question for you? Feel like thatā€™s the easiest option

OP
OP
SeanIsElsewhere

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is yellow tint overlay out the question for you? Feel like thatā€™s the easiest option
Yeah Iā€™m wanting more powerful lights as well as having the yellow to boot. The overlays appear cheap and more for looks than anything

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Yeah Iā€™m wanting more powerful lights as well as having the yellow to boot. The overlays appear cheap and more for looks than anything
Figured lol.
Canā€™t say Iā€™ve seen much aftermarket fog light support either, especially yellow fogs (well that arenā€™t cheap looking)

OP
OP
SeanIsElsewhere

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Figured lol.
Canā€™t say Iā€™ve seen much aftermarket fog light support either, especially yellow fogs (well that arenā€™t cheap looking)
Yeah so far seems slim-pickins. Wondering if anyone was able to make someting work

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
I was looking for a yellow LED replacement myself but ended up using just a precut set of yellow film from Jets Vinyl . It fit really well and the stock LEDs emit a nice yellow hue when on now...

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg

I'll update this thread with some night time pics later tonight. Again, just a yellow film for now until something better presents itself. Now If I could just get a confirmed DIY on how to have the fog lights on with just the parking lights, that would be something....

-G

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
I was looking for a yellow LED replacement myself but ended up using just a precut set of yellow film from Jets Vinyl . It fit really well and the stock LEDs emit a nice yellow hue when on now...

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg

I'll update this thread with some night time pics later tonight. Again, just a yellow film for now until something better presents itself. Now If I could just get a confirmed DIY on how to have the fog lights on with just the parking lights, that would be something....

-G
I remember there being a plug and play module someone was selling when I had my 10th gen civic. No sure if it still works with the new gen but that was the only way. Might be worth looking into. I believe it turned on fogs with the DRLā€™s

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Thanks Jay šŸ‘

-G