• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra ASPEC w/o Tech Aftermarket Subwoofer Installation Issue

ldywdefitness

First Name
Yvette
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra ASPEC
I’m looking to install my aftermarket sub/amp setup on a 2024 ASPEC Integra but w/o tech and ran into an unusual issue.

From what I see, there is no visible speaker/sub in the rear to tab into on the Integra. Either I'm trippin' or it's hidden very well. I was wondering if anyone could take a photo of where I can tap into and the best way alternatively?

I was going to end up selling my setup but the premium sound quality has finally earned its stripes. I'm now on my 4th sound system transfer... all with Acura. Seems like the manufacturers are making it harder each year to customize things now without taking it to a professional first.

1alrighttegra

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra a-spec 1990 corvette
Should be able to take off the cover off the factory sub and either tap in or just cut off the signal to that sub and send it to the amp with the adapter. I put a full competition sound system on mine and had no problem. Even have a second car battery just for the subs and vocals. Been trying to upload the videos but it won’t let me for some reason but I’ll put up pictures.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Do you have the ELS system? I haven't looked but the factory amp might be under the passenger seat. Maybe someone can confirm.

OP
OP
ldywdefitness

ldywdefitness

First Name
Yvette
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra ASPEC
Should be able to take off the cover off the factory sub and either tap in or just cut off the signal to that sub and send it to the amp with the adapter. I put a full competition sound system on mine and had no problem. Even have a second car battery just for the subs and vocals. Been trying to upload the videos but it won’t let me for some reason but I’ll put up pictures.
w/o tech doesn't come with a factory sub. At least my 2024 didn't. We only have a 8-premium speak setup.

See diagram: https://www.integraforums.com/forum/threads/non-tech-8-speaker-specifications.50947/post-829204

1alrighttegra

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra a-spec 1990 corvette
the factory amp is located under the dash on the passenger side, gatta remove your glove compartment and the plastic at on the door side it’s a black one. I have to look in for your car how it’s set up. My car came with 16 speakers but that’s the with tech.

OP
OP
ldywdefitness

ldywdefitness

First Name
Yvette
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra ASPEC
the factory amp is located under the dash on the passenger side, gatta remove your glove compartment and the plastic at on the door side it’s a black one. I have to look in for your car how it’s set up. My car came with 16 speakers but that’s the with tech.
Thank you! I will take a look when I get a chance with warmer weather and will report back.