• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 ASPEC Trade In Prices

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lunar Silver, 6MT Integra
Hi all,

I was recently notified that my LSM Intergra Type S is slated to be built in March and arrive in April. I ordered a LSM 2023 ASPEC 6-speed in 2022 and have put on roughly 12k miles on it.

I am curious to see if any of you have made the same leap and what you got on trade in for a 6-speed ASPEC? Not sure if I want to try and sell privately or take the easy route and trade it in.

PB24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ASpec wTech Manual
It ain’t pretty out there😬. 2024 Aspec 6 speed manual with 6000 miles. My dealer said they would have a hard time giving me $27000. And this is before they knew I had sticky steering! Good luck.

Reactions: lnf

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
It was a push for mine to offer 28k and that was back in August. Vroom gave me 32k but they are now out of business I think CarMax offered 28k back then.

Reactions: lnf

fsfishnchips

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A-Spec 6speed
Try sell it on autotrader.

I think a private buyer should be willing to pay over $30k depending on the condition.

I've paid $32.5k for a A-SPEC CPO with 12k. granted it had all the factor installed carbon fiber black/out + Tint + PPF.