• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I'm honestly perfectly fine with this interior. I'd prefer a flat bottom wheel, but even my 50K+ Mustang doesn't have that so its not too big of a deal.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
I'm honestly perfectly fine with this interior. I'd prefer a flat bottom wheel, but even my 50K+ Mustang doesn't have that so its not too big of a deal.
The higher res pictures definitely have me liking it more than before. Cant wait to see what color options we might have available to us

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
So I looked at the interior photos again and the seats are full Ultrasuade material. It also has a Heads up display and the speaker grill area is very ELS style. Memory seating control like someone else mentioned. We probably will get a full digital display.
Seats with ultra suede, lumbar support, better design will be a significant upgrade. If red is an option that’ll feel very Acura…I’d be interested in that with white exterior.

HUD I’d rather not have. Full digital display will be nice.

ELS will be very welcome over my 17 Si’s stereo.

Hi-res pics are an improvement. I’m still starting to wonder about that ADX though. A new crossover based on the Civic platform might be worth a look in Type S form.

If the Integra wasn’t a hatch I’d be looking hard at the 22 Si.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Seats with ultra suede, lumbar support, better design will be a significant upgrade. If red is an option that’ll feel very Acura…I’d be interested in that with white exterior.

HUD I’d rather not have. Full digital display will be nice.

ELS will be very welcome over my 17 Si’s stereo.

Hi-res pics are an improvement. I’m still starting to wonder about that ADX though. A new crossover based on the Civic platform might be worth a look in Type S form.

If the Integra wasn’t a hatch I’d be looking hard at the 22 Si.
ADX is supposed to be the name for the Electric SUV for Acura

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
I gotta say after this winter storm we are getting in the NE US I think AWD has become more of a make it or break it for me. Had to sleep at my job cause the Si couldn’t even make it to the end of the parking lot.

Really hoping Acura gives us the option here.

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Saturn Astra
I gotta say after this winter storm we are getting in the NE US I think AWD has become more of a make it or break it for me. Had to sleep at my job cause the Si couldn’t even make it to the end of the parking lot.

I was just thinking about that today. I wonder if the snow this winter in parts of the US are going to push AWD even further to the mainstream. I have co-workers in SC who have also been impacted by lots of snow and colder weather.

Here in Canada I still see lots of Civics on dealers lots while there are no CUVs. This year Mazda made AWD standard on all their CUVs in the US, with prices increasing only $600 over the FWD models from the prior year. Mazda may be ahead of the curve with this.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
I was just thinking about that today. I wonder if the snow this winter in parts of the US are going to push AWD even further to the mainstream. I have co-workers in SC who have also been impacted by lots of snow and colder weather.

Here in Canada I still see lots of Civics on dealers lots while there are no CUVs. This year Mazda made AWD standard on all their CUVs in the US, with prices increasing only $600 over the FWD models from the prior year. Mazda may be ahead of the curve with this.
Yeah this storm really made my decision for me, I’m an essential employee and I’ve never had an issue but it only takes one time.

It’s becoming harder to turn a blind eye to the mazda 3 turbo AWD. I consider the mazda, A3, a class, 2 series to all be Integra competitors and they all have AWD. I feel like this is a huge fail if they don’t offer it.

I don’t think that offering AWD will compete with TLX as the demographics are different.

TheCanadian

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic

Want kind of tires are you rolling Bob

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord

Of course the downside of these competitors is their shitty interior space! 87 cubic feet for the A3! Pathetic!

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ADX is supposed to be the name for the Electric SUV for Acura
Wasn’t it still TBD what they were going to use that model designation for? Thought the 2 running theories were new electric SUV or new entry level ICE SUV.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Wasn’t it still TBD what they were going to use that model designation for? Thought the 2 running theories were new electric SUV or new entry level ICE SUV.
I don’t think it was. Usually when Honda/Acura trademark a name is because they are going to announce a model soon for it. I still think it’s a Electric SUV that’s based on the Cadillac EV

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
Yeah this storm really made my decision for me, I’m an essential employee and I’ve never had an issue but it only takes one time.

It’s becoming harder to turn a blind eye to the mazda 3 turbo AWD. I consider the mazda, A3, a class, 2 series to all be Integra competitors and they all have AWD. I feel like this is a huge fail if they don’t offer it.

I don’t think that offering AWD will compete with TLX as the demographics are different.
I've been looking at the Mazda 3 too. I'd kill for that interior though. If the integra had something similar, then it'd be an instant buy from me.

Biggest downside imo is the screen which isn't touchscreen and the lack of visibility in the back, but I think I could get used to the screen.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I don’t think it was. Usually when Honda/Acura trademark a name is because they are going to announce a model soon for it. I still think it’s a Electric SUV that’s based on the Cadillac EV
The timing is right for it to be for their version of the Lyriq so it’s most likely that. I can’t see them selling too many of those though.

They need to get into the ev space yesterday sure but they’re leaving money on the table without an SUV under the RDX. It should be landing before a compact car but Acura hasn’t been batting 1000 in a long time. Feels like they’re trending well with the TLX and Integra though.

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
The timing is right for it to be for their version of the Lyriq so it’s most likely that. I can’t see them selling too many of those though.

They need to get into the ev space yesterday sure but they’re leaving money on the table without an SUV under the RDX. It should be landing before a compact car but Acura hasn’t been batting 1000 in a long time. Feels like they’re trending well with the TLX and Integra though.
Acura in China has a vehicle called the CDX which is basically a nicer HRV. Maybe with the new HRV around the corner they could release something that fills that slot for the North American market

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Acura in China has a vehicle called the CDX which is basically a nicer HRV. Maybe with the new HRV around the corner they could release something that fills that slot for the North American market
The thing is the CDX is also trademarked in the US so if that was the case they would use the CDX name instead of paying for a completely new name for a model in the US.