• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Saturn Astra
Apparently these photos were taken in the Acura booth at Rolex 24 this weekend

Last edited:

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
It's alright in my opinion. A civic+ interior nothing impressive. I wished they continued to use that use material introduced on the Civic by the shifter. They replaced it with gloss black. I wish they had used a bigger infortainment system to differentiate it more. It's ok otherwise

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
It's okay. if it had a Honda badge on there and the screen was smaller I would've thought this would be the base trim civic interior though... Hopefully it looks better in person

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
It's alright in my opinion. A civic+ interior nothing impressive. I wished they continued to use that use material introduced on the Civic by the shifter. They replaced it with gloss black. I wish they had used a bigger infortainment system to differentiate it more. It's ok otherwise
like the person above me said hopefully it looks better in person because it doesn’t look civic+ to me it’s more civic adjacent. Not better in my opinion.

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
like the person above me said hopefully it looks better in person because it doesn’t look civic+ to me it’s more civic adjacent. Not better in my opinion.
Yea I agree with you. Like pomegranate said you could give this the Honda logo, 7 inch screen and cloth seats and it's another version of the Civic interior

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Yea I agree with you. Like pomegranate said you could give this the Honda logo, 7 inch screen and cloth seats and it's another version of the Civic interior
I understand where you guys are coming from, I think a lot of the upgrades in the interior space will be things you don’t necessarily see. We will be getting ELS audio, much higher quality seats, and heated and potentially ventilated too. Also will get power adjustable with lumbar seats, something you can’t get in the civic - just the fully loaded trim and only on the drivers seat.

may not sound like much but it’s a huge reason why I have no interest in the civic but a lot in the Integra.

Last edited:

Jessegovols

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Honda CRV EXL, 2004 Acura TSX Manual Previous: 92 Mazda MX6 GT, 93 Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4, 99 Honda Civic Si
Really like the two-tone leather seats. I hope they really do end up offering something like that instead of just black.

Broncie

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Kind of happy that it’s a bit more “Honda” than Acura in some respects. I was hoping we’d get an actual touchscreen instead of Acuras touch pad system. Hoping to see Acuras red interior and ambient lighting though!

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Kind of happy that it’s a bit more “Honda” than Acura in some respects. I was hoping we’d get an actual touchscreen instead of Acuras touch pad system. Hoping to see Acuras red interior and ambient lighting though!
I like that they moved away from the touchpad as well.

The more I look at the interior the more I think I just need to see it in different colors. Still very interested.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Thoughts…
  • looks like higher trim Civic at a glance, Type S is going to need a lot of changes to get me to that price point
  • Civic wheel with an A on it, flat bottom Acura wheel should be on Type S at least
  • Console is totally Civic, needs differentiation but piano black is a bad choice, new shifter/metal buttons and some leather might help
  • Screen needs differentiation too
  • Like how they reused vent knobs but changed it up
  • Like hvac knobs but a little originality in positioning or color would help

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Thoughts…
  • looks like higher trim Civic at a glance, Type S is going to need a lot of changes to get me to that price point
  • Civic wheel with an A on it, flat bottom Acura wheel should be on Type S at least
  • Console is totally Civic, needs differentiation but piano black is a bad choice, new shifter/metal buttons and some leather might help
  • Screen needs differentiation too
  • Like how they reused vent knobs but changed it up
  • Like hvac knobs but a little originality in positioning or color would help
So I looked at the interior photos again and the seats are full Ultrasuade material. It also has a Heads up display and the speaker grill area is very ELS style. Memory seating control like someone else mentioned. We probably will get a full digital display.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
I like everything except for the air vents.
I know it's not the honeycomb pattern from the Civic, but it's not different enough imo.
They should've gone with the traditional vents in other Acuras.

Also, I am glad they used Honda infotainment instead of the newer Acura one.
Generally mainstream brands' systems are more straight forward and easier to use.
When the G70 first came out, people complained that the infotainment was straight out of a Hyundai, but ironically that was the best one to use.
I just hope they made enough changes to the UX/UI to differentiate it from the civic's
Well, the NSX used same unit from 10th gen Civic and they looked and felt different enough lol