• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
My dealer just received their report of upcoming deliveries and still no Integra Type-S listed! It seems as though most of the dealerships within 250 miles who are getting allocations are of the unsavory sort applying ADMs and such. I'm not sure why Acura is allocating ITS' to them and not my dealership.

kjechel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
03 S2000 original owner, 24 ITS ABP/Ebony
My dealer just received their report of upcoming deliveries and still no Integra Type-S listed! It seems as though most of the dealerships within 250 miles who are getting allocations are of the unsavory sort applying ADMs and such. I'm not sure why Acura is allocating ITS' to them and not my dealership.
Allocations are based on dealer sales volume, not on friendliness or greediness. Unfortunately the "unsavory" dealers with cars available to sell are aware of their advantage over their smaller "friendlier" but less fortunate nearby competitors.

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
Allocations are based on dealer sales volume, not on friendliness or greediness. Unfortunately the "unsavory" dealers with cars available to sell are aware of their advantage over their smaller "friendlier" but less fortunate nearby competitors.
I get that, but I don't necessarily get Acura allocating cars to them knowing the car will sit longer due to the ADM/over priced option packages than it would if allocated to a dealership selling at MSRP. I previously reached out to Acura to make them aware of the discussions listing the dealerships adding ADM and over priced option packages, so they should be aware.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
They know they do not care it the dealer the dealer buy the cars from acura so acura have they money all ready

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
So what you saying alot of people buy cars from markup dealership?

kjechel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
03 S2000 original owner, 24 ITS ABP/Ebony
So what you saying alot of people buy cars from markup dealership?
Yes, I believe that's true. What you call a "markup dealership" may have a high ADM on their ITS, but maybe good pricing on all other Acura models, so they sell lots of cars, therefore they get more allocations of all models, not just ITS. I think allocations are based on total sales volume, not segregated by different models. Please correct me if anyone knows more on this subject.

My experience has been in complete agreement with this post https://www.integraforums.com/forum...or-scheme-on-integra-type-s.51284/post-840619

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
My dealer just call me and told me there have a black on black and there going down the list he said I know that not your color but I have to ask yes or pass . So I pass I have a black car now and had a black vw gli that was totaled I'm done with black

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
Acura must be in full TLX mode at the plant these past few weeks. The Integra type s allocations on the inventory search for the area have not changed in about 3 weeks now .

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Acura must be in full TLX mode at the plant these past few weeks. The Integra type s allocations on the inventory search for the area have not changed in about 3 weeks now .
I agree

2015FB6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Type R R-13973
Got a text yesterday from Baierl in PA for an Apex Blue/Orchid and they appear to be in the inventory search this morning. I passed as I dont think our 1 and 3 years olds would play nicely with white leather, lol.

This looks like the last of the September builds according to the chart. Seems like they are keeping up with the schedule.

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
Got a text yesterday from Baierl in PA for an Apex Blue/Orchid and they appear to be in the inventory search this morning. I passed as I dont think our 1 and 3 years olds would play nicely with white leather, lol.

This looks like the last of the September builds according to the chart. Seems like they are keeping up with the schedule.
MSRP or ADM?

JusticeFace

First Name
Reno
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Type S
Msrp pittsburgh Spitzer acura
got the same call for the black/black last week lol. My salesman is confident they will get a white/black by the end of the year and I have no idea why he’s so confident. I’m fully convinced all the good color combinations will go to bigger dealers with markups