• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

wetwheels

First Name
Flip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CRV
I appreciate all the feedback. I've only ever seen the ITS in person in blue and white, so it'll be a gametime decision on how I feel when I see it in LCM later today.
Im waiting for my LCM my favorite color for the ITS, 2nd is RED

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Hey guys I think I'm out of hunt for a type s I will gave it to the end of the month after that I won't be on here for sometime this is driving me crazy it should be so hard to get a car

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shelby GT350, VW Golf R, Jeep 4xE
Hey guys I think I'm out of hunt for a type s I will gave it to the end of the month after that I won't be on here for sometime this is driving me crazy it should be so hard to get a car
Same here. I've had a deposit down since April but my dealer just doesn't seem to be able to deliver any of my color combos. I picked top 3 and even said I'd prob take 2 others and what few they've had are everything but. Assuming the schedule is correct, every month that goes by there's less of a chance getting one before the end of the year. I'd love the car, but I'm not waiting until sometime in 2024 for it.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
What do they with our deposit and why a dealership request a color combo can someone explain 🤔

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shelby GT350, VW Golf R, Jeep 4xE
What do they with our deposit and why a dealership request a color combo can someone explain 🤔
I can only speak to what my dealer does. Other people on here claim to "order" cars (whatever that means). As far as I know, every dealer got a tentative allocation of cars - and they seem to know this number very early on. Mine is getting 6.

The sketchy part is that my dealer (and one other I talked to) insist they are getting what they're getting and not ordering a specific color combo on a customer by customer basis. You can certainly go into any dealer and say "here's $500 deposit, i want this color combo" but that might just get you on a list for whenever that comes in or when they can order - like next year.

I imagine by next summer dealers will have alot more options to order, trade with other dealers, etc. The car is so new and in demand that I think you have to be lucky or not at all picky about color combos to get one quickly. I could have had one already if I was willing to take whatever came in.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
I put a deposit for a apex blue with black back in June my dealer small they gave a black on black in transit but never seen them get any other car

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
I ended up loving this car after seeing it and getting it in LCM. I have now seen it in ABP, PWP and LCM and I'm convinced that this car looks amazing in any color.
Congratulations!:drive:

Snugs24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I ended up loving this car after seeing it and getting it in LCM. I have now seen it in ABP, PWP and LCM and I'm convinced that this car looks amazing in any color.

I’d take all the colors they offer as long as the interior is black! (Which is all of them lol). If I had no choice I’d take the first available combination. Every color looks so good, you can’t go wrong. They could’ve added 1K to the Lunar Silver Metallic, and I’d still take it. That was the color I choose when the dealer asked me what color I wanted way back in April. Ended up with something different as you can see in the thread lol.

Enjoy it man! Congratulations!

waxman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
bike
Does anybody have any insight as to whether there will be any more production in September? I've seen that all of the color combinations that are on the September schedule are now showing as "in-transit" on Acura.com. I'm hoping that there will be more coming (as my dealer did not get any).

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Does anybody have any insight as to whether there will be any more production in September? I've seen that all of the color combinations that are on the September schedule are now showing as "in-transit" on Acura.com. I'm hoping that there will be more coming (as my dealer did not get any).
Same here

sarspants

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RSX-S
I have my name on an ABP/Orchid that's coming end of September/early October that hasn't shown up on Acura's inventory yet.