• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
If I get a call about a white with black you can have :thumbsup:

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
If you pass on a color will they still keep your spot in line or do you move back ?

Yato

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Soon
If you pass on a color will they still keep your spot in line or do you move back ?
In most cases, you keep your spot in line and they just move on to the next person to see if they want it. That process just repeats until they get the one that you want.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think I’ll have to be patient and hold for a white or blue when the call happens.

ST675R

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'10 Triumph Street Triple R; '17 VW GTI
In most cases, you keep your spot in line and they just move on to the next person to see if they want it. That process just repeats until they get the one that you want.
At Hendrick Acura in Charlotte I was told that you move to the back. This was specifically for their 'lottery' for 8 additional allocated cars they expect this year. They also have separate line for each color combination.

wetwheels

First Name
Flip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CRV
'Official' and the only admin/moderator is a sales guy from a dealer that advertises ITS for $60k. Have fun with that info.

1000006143.jpg
Wow what’s crazy is
'Official' and the only admin/moderator is a sales guy from a dealer that advertises ITS for $60k. Have fun with that info.

1000006143.jpg
thats crazy sorry to hear shouldn’t have banned you for that. Well I know what kind of group it is now.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
thats crazy sorry to hear shouldn’t have banned you for that. Well I know what kind of group it is now.
I don't care about being removed since I'm rarely on these days but the FB groups with sales guys or vendors as moderators for public groups are awful.

When I had my 6th Gen Camaro one vendor would admin those pages and if people ever commented about other vendors they were warned or removed unless you paid them in a free FB group. Or if they ever gave incorrect advice/misinformation and it was pointed out they'd remove you. It's something to be wary of regardless of platform.

spyder

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 IS350, 2019 TT Roadster, 2024 ITS
I think I’ll have to be patient and hold for a white or blue when the call happens.
I'm waiting for ABP/ebony or PWP/red at a smaller dealer but got a call today about LCM/ebony and I have day to decide. I'm torn because if I pass, it could be next year for what I want.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm waiting for ABP/ebony or PWP/red at a smaller dealer but got a call today about LCM/ebony and I have day to decide. I'm torn because if I pass, it could be next year for what I want.
This is a hard decision. If you think that you will not look back at the car when you get out , then wait. If the color still looks good to you and it’s not going to bother you down the road that it’s not your color choice , take it.

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
😖 LCM/ebony is my first choice😖

This car looks great in many colors so you really can't go wrong. At least you'll have your choice of ebony interior.

I was initially considering ABP/ebony myself but since I typically keep my cars for at least ten years, I was questioning whether I would be happy with it long term and decided LCM would probably be best for me.

Ultimately, your car should make you smile every time to see it, rather than feel regret.

Tough decision. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

wetwheels

First Name
Flip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CRV
I don't care about being removed since I'm rarely on these days but the FB groups with sales guys or vendors as moderators for public groups are awful.

When I had my 6th Gen Camaro one vendor would admin those pages and if people ever commented about other vendors they were warned or removed unless you paid them in a free FB group. Or if they ever gave incorrect advice/misinformation and it was pointed out they'd remove you. It's something to be wary of regardless of platform.
Now I know to watch out for him, Im surprised that no one in the group chat got banned, the other day they were talking about MSRP in the chat.

wetwheels

First Name
Flip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CRV
Get the color of the interior you want, worst case scenario you can always wrap the car instead of PPF.

spyder

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 IS350, 2019 TT Roadster, 2024 ITS
This is a hard decision. If you think that you will not look back at the car when you get out , then wait. If the color still looks good to you and it’s not going to bother you down the road that it’s not your color choice , take it.
😖 LCM/ebony is my first choice😖

This car looks great in many colors so you really can't go wrong. At least you'll have your choice of ebony interior.

I was initially considering ABP/ebony myself but since I typically keep my cars for at least ten years, I was questioning whether I would be happy with it long term and decided LCM would probably be best for me.

Ultimately, your car should make you smile every time to see it, rather than feel regret.

Tough decision. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Get the color of the interior you want, worst case scenario you can always wrap the car instead of PPF.
I appreciate all the feedback. I've only ever seen the ITS in person in blue and white, so it'll be a gametime decision on how I feel when I see it in LCM later today.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
I'm understand and with you no matter what color you pick