• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Recommend some good all weather floor mats

5thHatchback

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I was on team WeatherTech for 10 years before getting Tuxmats which I got last weekend. Tuxmats 110%. I live in Canada where the the salt in the winters destroy anything nice. The Tuxmat coverage and materials are the best for sure.
I feel that. I watch TheStraightPipes on Youtube and they always recommend them. I had been a Weathertech loyalist for years. I finally broke down and purchased the Tuxmats and am happy that I have better mats and sad that I didn't switch to the brand sooner. They look and feel amazing. Makes the car feel a bit more upscale, imho. Plus the amazing coverage. And a hell of a lot easier to clean than WeatherTech.

norsairius

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
I went with the 3D Kagu mats. Happy with them so far!

Haven’t had a chance to get good pics but I’ll try to remember to sometime soon. For what it’s worth, the pics on their website represent the product well, though the in-car pics they have aren’t of the Integra.

The mats were lighter than I thought but they’ve worked well so far with the bit of rain and wet shoes they’ve been put through. They’ve stayed grippy even while wet. No complaints at all.

Tuxmats may provide a bit more coverage based on what I’ve seen, but the 3D Kagu offer more than OEM and I have no concerns about them handling the snow/slush that they will inevitably have to put up with.

https://3dmatsusa.com/products/kagu-floor-liner?model=MjAyNEBBQ1VSQUBJTlRFR1JB

Last edited:

Chinosabi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra (6MT)
I feel that. I watch TheStraightPipes on Youtube and they always recommend them. I had been a Weathertech loyalist for years. I finally broke down and purchased the Tuxmats and am happy that I have better mats and sad that I didn't switch to the brand sooner. They look and feel amazing. Makes the car feel a bit more upscale, imho. Plus the amazing coverage. And a hell of a lot easier to clean than WeatherTech.
Haha Yuri and Jakub all the way!! Yep, they got me on the Tuxmat wagon too 😅. Absolutely agree with you 100% on all those points and hey, better late than never.

sarspants

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RSX-S
Tried to install a set of Tuxmats today and they're complete garbage, I don't know what all the rage is about. The clutch pedal hits the mat. The back seat mat doesn't fit and interferes with the front seat tracks. The clips that go under the trim pieces fit on one side but not the other and are made if cheap plastic. I ordered them ages ago and I'm outside the return window.

Edit: At least Tuxmats has good customer service--allowed a full refund long after my return window closed.

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Tried to install a set of Tuxmats today and they're complete garbage, I don't know what all the rage is about. The clutch pedal hits the mat. The back seat mat doesn't fit and interferes with the front seat tracks. The clips that go under the trim pieces fit on one side but not the other and are made if cheap plastic. I ordered them ages ago and I'm outside the return window.

Anyone want to buy a set of open box Tuxmats??
You can put a clip to keep the rear mats from interfering with the track. Yeah the clutch pedal does rub on it but doesn't effect anything. I have had these in two cars totaling 25k miles, carpet underneath looks brand new when I swirched them over. I have never seen another set of mats cover as much as the tuxmats do. Also the pattern makes it look more premium.

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black

Anyone want to buy a set of open box Tuxmats??
Got my own and zero issues with them...also have full set in the wife MDX Type S also zero issues...

rojohi

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 DE5, 2019 FK7, former owner 2018 Fk8
Same here, been a WeatherTech loyalist for years, and for the most part happy.

I lucked into the ITS, so I decided to see what Juri and Jakob were peddling so that I can keep the carpets clear of salt.

I noticed that Costco Canada (not sure about US) sold "Phantom" all weather mats that looked eerily like Tuxmats, but about 10% cheaper. With a little digging, someone online said they are made by Tuxmats.

When I got them in the mail, the instructions all say Tuxmats lol.

They are fantastic, and all I need to do now is use the extra clips to make sure it's all tucked into the regular trim.

Gernett

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 MDX SHAWD Tech,2024 Integra Type S PRP
I got a set of TuxMats for my ITS with recommendation from The Savagegeease. The coverage is so big and perfect made me feel very comfortable bring snow into the car and not worry about cleaning. 100% recommend

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
I'm ok with OEM. they came with the car.
I don't know if it's just me and my foot position however I find the Acura OEM all weather mats end right where I place my heel. When I rotate to brake I've had an instance or two where my heel slips off the back and I have to finish braking in a weird position. I haven't had much seat time and this could just be a learning curve with a new car but definitely going to swap to Tuxmats or Weathertech if it is my driving style.

Anyone else have that experience?

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
Just adding another option in here, but I got my LasFit set for the front and backs today, and they seem like fantastic quality and fitment. For $120 with their online special now, i'd be surprised how you could beat them for the price. Sides are definitely high enough to keep most debris during the winter out of the carpet.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Just adding another option in here, but I got my LasFit set for the front and backs today, and they seem like fantastic quality and fitment. For $120 with their online special now, i'd be surprised how you could beat them for the price. Sides are definitely high enough to keep most debris during the winter out of the carpet.
Got any pics?

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I don't know if it's just me and my foot position however I find the Acura OEM all weather mats end right where I place my heel. When I rotate to brake I've had an instance or two where my heel slips off the back and I have to finish braking in a weird position. I haven't had much seat time and this could just be a learning curve with a new car but definitely going to swap to Tuxmats or Weathertech if it is my driving style.

Anyone else have that experience?
Are you talking the OEM all weather mats? I have those and no issues so far. they look decent too. That was the one forced add-on when I bought for MSRP. That and trunk liner. Both are decent, although technically way overpriced.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Are you talking the OEM all weather mats? I have those and no issues so far. they look decent too. That was the one forced add-on when I bought for MSRP. That and trunk liner. Both are decent, although technically way overpriced.
Yeah, the OEM all weather mats were what felt off to me, again probably just my driving style and it happened sparingly.

Same for me, "forced adder" but then again I wanted the trunk mat and splash guards so wasn't too bad for the protection package.

Anyway, I ended up buying the TuxMats, got them for the ridiculous amount of coverage and I might end up selling the OEM ones.