• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Recommend some good all weather floor mats

butdamnbrian

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
na
Tried to install a set of Tuxmats today and they're complete garbage, I don't know what all the rage is about. The clutch pedal hits the mat. The back seat mat doesn't fit and interferes with the front seat tracks. The clips that go under the trim pieces fit on one side but not the other and are made if cheap plastic. I ordered them ages ago and I'm outside the return window.

Edit: At least Tuxmats has good customer service--allowed a full refund long after my return window closed.
i had the exact same experience with the tuxmat product in my its. clips did not resolve the clutch pedal hitting and rubbing against the mat prior to full depression. this was a non-starter for me, so the mats went straight back to tuxmat for a refund. i would never compromise full motion and full clearance for pedals.

also, and this is just my personal preference, i don’t love all weather mats that must be clipped down. it makes removing them for fast cleaning/dirt removal too difficult, which for me defeats the purpose of having them.

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
i had the exact same experience with the tuxmat product in my its. clips did not resolve the clutch pedal hitting and rubbing against the mat prior to full depression. this was a non-starter for me, so the mats went straight back to tuxmat for a refund. i would never compromise full motion and full clearance for pedals.

also, and this is just my personal preference, i don’t love all weather mats that must be clipped down. it makes removing them for fast cleaning/dirt removal too difficult, which for me defeats the purpose of having them.
Buy the Kagu 3d mats , I was going to go tuxmat but after reading this awhile back I went with Kagu as a friend recommended them that had them in his GTR . I have been very happy , the material is awesome , they are easy to clean and provide really great protection. They may not go as high as tuxmat but do have a lip that helps protect more than enough.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
OEM all weather are a joke.
This is the shit I'm talking about. Sure I get the Tuxmat will cover the entire floor, if that's your jam then that's the way to go. But seriously, why are the OEM all weather "a joke"? Had them for 9 months, zero issues. I just don't get the vitriol directed at an inanimate object.

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP ITS
This is the shit I'm talking about. Sure I get the Tuxmat will cover the entire floor, if that's your jam then that's the way to go. But seriously, why are the OEM all weather "a joke"? Had them for 9 months, zero issues. I just don't get the vitriol directed at an inanimate object.
Think of this post every time you have to vacuum the dirt in the bottom of the dead pedal. 😂😂🤡

Last edited:

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Think of this post every time you have to vacuum the dirt in the bottom of the dead pedal. 😂😂🤡
I guess it's just not something I notice. I'll pay attention next time, but I don't think it's enough to get me to ditch them for Tuxmat or Weathertech. To each their own.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
IMO, the OE mats are adequate if you live where there is no snow/salt. With snow/salt, they don't cover enough and you'll have hours of fun trying to get the salt stains removed...

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
I went with the WeatherTech for the front only. I am happy with them. I’m always amazed how much debris the carpet mat accumulates, but they are definitely better looking.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I have the OEM ITS all weather mats too. No kids.

They are more than satisfactory for me. I agree though, you do need to pop them out every so often to get a better vacuum around the gas pedal and the dead pedal. But they definitely do a good job.