• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Would love to see some mods

LexiSnep

First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
  1. Access to the gauges from the Type-S, specifically the boost gauge (why is this missing in the first place?)
  2. Navigation app from the Civic Sport Touring
  3. Use the base model voice assistant and remove Alexa entirely
This would, in my opinion, greatly improve the infotainment and driving experience.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
  1. Access to the gauges from the Type-S, specifically the boost gauge (why is this missing in the first place?)
  2. Navigation app from the Civic Sport Touring
  3. Use the base model voice assistant and remove Alexa entirely
This would, in my opinion, greatly improve the infotainment and driving experience.
There is a boost gauge that can be displayed on the right side inside the speedometer--if you go to Acura's press release from last week, they have b-roll video and they do a scroll through of the instrument display options that shows it.

I believe you can disable Alexa, I use Siri since there's wireless Apple CarPlay--I imagine Honda is trying to get away from having to put in their own navigation and voice assistants since most use their smartphones at this point.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I have not seen an option for removing/disabling Alexa(I guess Amazon gives them a kickback for each vehicle they put that trash in)

I wish we could get all the other options but unless there is a programmer amongst us that can jailbreak/root the head unit and backup these features from other models for us to import..

OP
OP
LexiSnep

LexiSnep

First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I imagine the nav would just be an Android APK, so the hard part would be rooting the head unit. Considering as this head unit is used in many other Honda models, I think it's only a matter of time before we get access to it and can pull things out like the navi package.

As for the boost gauge, I think that would be a lot harder. My guess is that's more closely tied with the ECU, and we won't ever have a way to get that to appear in the cluster unless Acura pushes a software update through the dealer network to add that feature.

If we have a rooted head unit, we could reasonably install one of those OBD reader apps to connect and display engine data, though.

Palut

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
I use the Torque app with a Bluetooth dongle to display boost pressure, coolant temp, and a few other items on my phone. It's not as good as factory, but it still very useful.

Wolfeie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra AType, 2023 4Runner TRF Pro
There is a boost gauge that can be displayed on the right side inside the speedometer--if you go to Acura's press release from last week, they have b-roll video and they do a scroll through of the instrument display options that shows it.
Are you sure? I wasn’t able to find it and I’m pretty sure I looked at every option. I hope you’re right and I’m wrong!
Thanks!

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Are you sure? I wasn’t able to find it and I’m pretty sure I looked at every option. I hope you’re right and I’m wrong!
Thanks!
It's only available in the ITS, not in the A-Spec + Tech.... at least it wasn't on the '23. Maybe an update to the '24, but I doubt it.

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
It's only available in the ITS, not in the A-Spec + Tech.... at least it wasn't on the '23. Maybe an update to the '24, but I doubt it.
He's right, we didn't get the boost gauge in the A-Spec. I have a 2024...

-G

OP
OP
LexiSnep

LexiSnep

First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I had a 22 civic si prior to the Integra A-Spec and the boost gauge was present there. It would peak at 18psi in third. It was very consistent but I would love to have a gauge for tuning purposes