• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone with a Billetworkz weighted alcantara shift knob ? would love to see a pic.

IntegraSpeed

First Name
Jools
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hi,

Seeing that i have the Alcantara steering wheel, and not a huge fan of the OEM shift knob, i'd like to swap it for either a leather or most likely alcantara round weighted knob instead. I'll be honest, i find the OEM a little too small, not round enough, and a bit scratchy. Like the etching feels a little sharp, and the stitching is scratchy.

I'm not sure if i need to order the boot retainer or not, ? Anyway has anyone bought one of these? What are your impressions and do you have a pic to share ?

Here's a stock image from their website.

shift knob.jpg

Boot retainer2.jpg

Boot retainer.jpg

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I think I would order the retainer as it will match the diameter of the base of the new knob. Plus you can pick the color. The stock knob is way skinnier at the base I think, right?

Si Guy

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 integra a spec 6speed
These are not 500g like advertised but still twice as much weight as the stock know. I had the light bulb model and I liked the weight and shape of that one a little more but I went with the Alcantara for the summer heat. You can use the stock boot retainer (if you don't break it taking it off like I did) with either. All if I had to do it again I will keep the light bulb one as it half the price(avail on amazon for 99 and you can try it for 30 days) the shape feels better in hand and it's closer to 500grams in weight. Both are way better fit for man sized hands so If I had an Alcantara steering wheel I would have to go with this one. PM me if you want to buy my like new blue one in the picture.

knob.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-27 025234.png

Last edited: