• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
275/35R19 verrdestein wintrac pro performing admirably . 14” over the weekend. The ITS maneuvers so well in the snow

1A2734F9-06A8-490F-A3B4-5FF76574C32D.jpeg

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2022 Mazda MX-5 RF GT
Interested to know what are the garage queens that forced the Type S out into the snow! Btw beautiful type S
In my case it's this. Not very compatible with snow. haha

mx5.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
In my case it's this. Not very compatible with snow. haha

mx5.jpeg
clean looking car! I saw one driving down the highway in some snow the other day and I chuckled.

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2022 Mazda MX-5 RF GT
clean looking car! I saw one driving down the highway in some snow the other day and I chuckled.
Thanks. I need to take some new pictures. It now has all blacked out badges front and rear and black lug nuts. I'm hoping to do the OEM Mazda lip kit on it this summer that comes on the Club edition. And maybe a slightly more aggressive CF hood if I can find one I like.

I had one that I tried to drive in the snow once just to see how bad it was (an NA, a long time ago). Wouldn't recommend. Haha. I know a lot of people put snow tires on them and say they're fine, but still. o_O I figured I'd just try to keep this one as clean as possible given the fact that the next one will probably be electric and automatic only, which means I won't be interested.

ghostcobraah

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GT500 2022 Silverado
Buried in snow. Covered in salt. Left in the cold while the garage queens hog the limited space. Never ideal, but part of what makes this car special is its versatility.

I’ve been running the conti dws06+ and find them to work quite well! Not a 4WD truck on mud & snow tires obviously, but adequate to handle a couple inches of snow and slush. Numerous days in single digit temps.

anyone else got some photos!?

IMG_6598.jpeg

IMG_6591.jpeg

IMG_6583.jpeg

IMG_6590.jpeg
How did it drive overall in the snow? Looking at potentially getting one for a new daily for all year around here in Michigan. A bit worried about really bad days but for the 360 days a year that aren't that bad would it be a good idea to consider?

Thanks!

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Drove mine all winter. No particular problem. The LSD is really a plus on slippery roads.

ghostcobraah

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GT500 2022 Silverado
Drove mine all winter. No particular problem. The LSD is really a plus on slippery roads.
Awesome that is great to hear as I plan to replace my truck with 4x4. Obviously not expecting similar performance but the MPG gain and the performance gain I feel will be worth it.