• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Also switched from the Hasport 62a rear mount to the PRL mount. No pics from that swap but I’ll be listing the hasport soon.
How is the PRL?

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
How is the PRL?
It’s a lot better than the hasport. I haven’t put many miles on it yet. So far way less NVH compared to the hasport. The hasport was especially rough during idle with the AC on with the prl the difference is negligible. Adding another 400 miles to it this weekend.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
It’s a lot better than the hasport. I haven’t put many miles on it yet. So far way less NVH compared to the hasport. The hasport was especially rough during idle with the AC on with the prl the difference is negligible. Adding another 400 miles to it this weekend.
That's the issue I had with other RMM brands.. turn AC on and it feels like the car is falling apart

HooliPNW

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Anyone know if you can add a windshield banner without the camera sensor messing up?

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Anyone know if you can add a windshield banner without the camera sensor messing up?
I have 70% on the entire windshield. I believe the tint is cut around the camera module. So banner shouldn't be an issue

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
27WON shift knob and phone mount behind radio. CarPlay doesn’t have notifications for certain apps I use.
IMG_0339.jpeg
IMG_0340.jpeg
IMG_0343.jpeg
IMG_0018.jpeg
Do you have any photos of the rear phone mount attachment on the back of the radio? I've been looking at various ones of these but not sure which ones will/won't work. Thanks!

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I... said goodbye.

Now time to: be patient, navigate dealer hell, and get a Type S... Settling a dream of mine.
Are you thinking that's totaled? Because I have a hard time believing that's enough damage for an insurer to total it.

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Are you thinking that's totaled? Because I have a hard time believing that's enough damage for an insurer to total it.
Nope, actually totaled as of today. Accident happened over a month ago.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Nope, actually totaled as of today. Accident happened over a month ago.
Wowww--it must've set off some airbags then? Frame damage? How fast do you suspect the other car was traveling?

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Wowww--it must've set off some airbags then? Frame damage? How fast do you suspect the other car was traveling?
maaaajor frame damage. I don't know if it's cm, in or mm, but the assessment they showed me was +8 on both sides. Vertically it was +3right at the rear. Driver rear door was pinched closed, passenger wasn't but the B pillar was skewed as well. I think he was going about 50. He was speeding and didn't brake until 1.5 seconds or so before he hit me. I had enough time to let off the brake and get into 1st gear, but that was that. I think thats the only reason I just got a neck injury and concussion rather than far worse.

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
So today I did the PRL front mount intercooler and I tested a product I wasn’t sure would work for our vehicle …. But it work !!!!
I got the ETL trans Cvt oil cooler kit off a civic and was able to make it work for the integra … the job took longer than expected but I got it done in less than a day.

IMG_6456.jpeg

IMG_6450.jpeg

IMG_6454.jpeg

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
So today I did the PRL front mount intercooler and I tested a product I wasn’t sure would work for our vehicle …. But it work !!!!
I got the ETL trans Cvt oil cooler kit off a civic and was able to make it work for the integra … the job took longer than expected but I got it done in less than a day.

IMG_6456.jpeg

IMG_6450.jpeg

IMG_6454.jpeg
Awesome to hear it is compatible! I’d love to hear your findings over the coming weeks and months driving with it. Are you in a hot state? Also, is it annoying enough of a job to not want to take it off come winter time? I’m in the NE

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Installed an Eibach 22mm rear sway bar and Accord end links. It feels like it rolls less but I haven't railed too many turns yet to really try it out. Next up, springs!