• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

treyk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
It’s the Prl Front pipe, it gave the vehicle a little bit more of a growl tone with Front pipe and the middle resonator removed when accelerating . My next step is the downpipe and hopeing it gives the vehicle a little bit more growl, not happy with current exhaust tone.
I chopped out the mid resonator and it sounds cheap right now. I'm looking to get a dp/fp but im worried that after adding both including the resonator delete its going to sound bad and drone way too much. Do you have a sound clip of just the res and front pipe?

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Added the Acuity Pedal Spacer today. The gas pedal just felt too far away from the brake and this fixes it. I used position C in the image.

Install took about 20 minutes. Fairly easy, now just getting used to the new feel

57DD0070-2210-4969-8587-A7E5B8779180.jpeg

0EC08D08-E230-4BD9-AB62-C3B544FD2A90.jpeg

973AA991-EA73-4611-AE27-7279D0532CBC.jpeg

27DFF9A1-32CB-4F86-BABF-F7FC85840CA4.jpeg
Been looking at this for quite some time for myself. I was thinking position B for my preference but would you say position C works best, at least for yourself?

scarboy6693

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 6MT Integra
Been looking at this for quite some time for myself. I was thinking position B for my preference but would you say position C works best, at least for yourself?
I tried position B too but it felt too close forward for me. C feels perfect and really similar to how the pedal placement is in my Miata

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
I chopped out the mid resonator and it sounds cheap right now. I'm looking to get a dp/fp but im worried that after adding both including the resonator delete its going to sound bad and drone way too much. Do you have a sound clip of just the res and front pipe?
You need to get a full cat back to fix your issue. Further changing parts will just make your issue louder.
Source: former "one ball" former r53 owner. Invidia catback made it nice again.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Well I didn’t do anything to my Teggy today bc I’m still waiting for it to arrive, but I put my beloved Jeep up for sale (auction soon maybe) that I built from stock just to help get the overall price & payments low to pay it off super quick when I get it. Does that count? 😆
IMG_9839.jpeg

IMG_0371.png

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Also - curious if any of you have installed the high end Sprint Air Filters?

pasthope4718

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec Elite MT
Installed my black emblems today. Need 8lb test fishing line to saw through the adhesive on the back emblem base. Then pry off the silver logo. There is black vinyl on the base which I think could be removed to have a body-colored background if you wanted but I'm staying with black. Then just stick back on with adhesive strips and pressure rings on the back; and use more adhesive strips to the back of the base and plug back into the grommets.. For the front, have to remove the bumper and unscrew the emblem from the back. Then just screw the new one on. Nice not to mess with adhesive strips. Forgot to take a picture of the front after.

emblems - 1.jpg
emblems - 2.jpg
emblems - 3.jpg
emblems - 4.jpg
emblems - 5.jpg
emblems - 6.jpg
emblems - 7.jpg

Mackay42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A-spec Integra CVT w/ Tech pack
Installed my black emblems today. Need 8lb test fishing line to saw through the adhesive on the back emblem base. Then pry off the silver logo. There is black vinyl on the base which I think could be removed to have a body-colored background if you wanted but I'm staying with black. Then just stick back on with adhesive strips and pressure rings on the back; and use more adhesive strips to the back of the base and plug back into the grommets.. For the front, have to remove the bumper and unscrew the emblem from the back. Then just screw the new one on. Nice not to mess with adhesive strips. Forgot to take a picture of the front after.

emblems - 1.jpg
emblems - 2.jpg
emblems - 3.jpg
emblems - 4.jpg
emblems - 5.jpg
emblems - 6.jpg
emblems - 7.jpg
you can check here for how it looks with removing the black wrap on the base removed

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
Two things: replaced tires at 11K miles. Not only did I outgrow the Contis, a series of potholes shaped like gullies got me late night in a freeway construction area 71/Corona in California). I like the Michelin PS4 much more 😄
Replaced shift knob with Acuity ESCO, which is insulated so my palm shouldn’t get scorched this summer or freeze next year’s chilly season. It’s white like my interior. It’s cartoonish but functional. Will see how I like it.
IMG_2147.jpeg

IMG_2115.jpeg

IMG_2096.jpeg

IMG_2098.jpeg

IMG_2099.jpeg

IMG_2100.jpeg