• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
That looks great! What springs did you go with? Anything noticeable in driving dynamics?
Eibach Sportline.

I’ve only driven about a 2 miles on the stock wheels. There was barely a difference I noticed during the ride, if anything Comfort felt a bit bouncier but I a tribute this to the difference in spring rate and going from linear (stock) to progressive (Eibach).

The car went right back into the garage after mounting the TEs until my alignment Friday.

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
Completed the "I just got a new ITS starter pack." Huge shout out to Ray at Elite Performance Detailing, St. Charles, IL.

PPF "track" coverage ✅
Ceramic coat ✅
30% tint ✅
Blackout roof (vinyl) ✅
15mm spacers all around ✅
debadged Type-S fenders and hatch ✅
Overland Alcantara console ✅
Skunk2 shift knob ✅
autoCOVR dead pedal cover ✅ (pay no mind to dirty all-season mats)
most importantly, mud flaps ✅

Edit to add: Thanks to tons of inspiration from this thread.

IMG_4999.jpeg
IMG_5002.jpeg
IMG_5007.jpeg
IMG_5008.jpeg
IMG_5009.jpeg
That is a great starter pack!! The only
Thing I’d add is a shift boot collar.

Congrats on the new car! It’s looking great. And our all season mats look about the same lol

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Finally got to 600 mi.

Wife and kids were in the car though so couldn’t go full send. Next time…
Hope you're ready for 320 screaming ponies unleashed!!!! 😂

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Completed the "I just got a new ITS starter pack." Huge shout out to Ray at Elite Performance Detailing, St. Charles, IL.

PPF "track" coverage ✅
Ceramic coat ✅
30% tint ✅
Blackout roof (vinyl) ✅
Skunk2 shift knob ✅

IMG_4999.jpeg
IMG_5002.jpeg
IMG_5007.jpeg
IMG_5008.jpeg
IMG_5009.jpeg
Are the black strips on the dead pedal printed, like "Type-S", or are they rubber inserts, akin to on our pedals?

Incognito_ABP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S

PPF "track" coverage ✅
Ceramic coat ✅
30% tint ✅
Blackout roof (vinyl) ✅
Skunk2 shift knob ✅

IMG_4999.jpeg
IMG_5002.jpeg
IMG_5007.jpeg
IMG_5008.jpeg
IMG_5009.jpeg
Do you have a photo of the rear that shows the debadged hatch? The assymetry kills me so I’m thinking of doing the same.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Finally figured out a way to make this gigantic car seat work rear facing, thanks to Corey Poole. Again. 😄 Diono has a pad that goes underneath it. Before and after pics to show how huge the difference of space is for the front passenger with the pad - without it, the front seat is basically unusable. Also picked up their seat covers since they were black with red stitching and better quality with better grip.

Sent data logs after the 4th turbo revision from Derek. I think some people got mad at me on the highway today doing this datalog of 2nd, 3rd, 4th all to redline - but don't cruise in the passing lane, especially fluctuating 10-20 mph because you're on your phone while it's the afternoon and everyone has somewhere they're heading to. On this particular highway on a Friday during this time of year, it's on your way home from work of course paired with folks going to the lake of the Ozarks.

One downside to going faster is that even 10 over feels so slow. So self control is needed, which I lack a ton of. I think I'll stiffer up the RV6 RSB and it's about time for brake pads that will go with the Wunderladen rear bushings that are sitting on the shelf and maybe order some front titanium shims to match the rears.

This car is SO much damn fun and I've actually thoroughly enjoyed working on it also.

IMG_3937.jpeg

IMG_3939.jpeg

IMG_3940.jpeg

IMG_3933.jpeg

IMG_3941.jpeg

IMG_3887.jpeg

IMG_3886.jpeg

RayS

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S, 2023 Pilot Elite
Are the black strips on the dead pedal printed, like "Type-S", or are they rubber inserts, akin to on our pedals?
The metal part is overlaid on a ruberrized pad. So yes, the black is rubber of some sort, but it's more recessed due to the way the metal plate is on top of it.

Do you have a photo of the rear that shows the debadged hatch? The assymetry kills me so I’m thinking of doing the same.
I meant to have a shot of this in the original post. Here you go!
20240420_233354403_iOS.jpg
20240420_233448076_iOS.jpg
20240420_233413005_iOS.jpg
20240420_233420927_iOS.jpg
20240420_233342282_iOS.jpg