• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Not as crazy as what you guys are up to but my new parts came in.

I went with the "dark chrome" badges because I felt the gloss black hides the details too much. Come to find out the "dark chrome" is really just a smoked clear coat over the original chrome badges. Which I didn't mind but I was hoping the red in the "S" was brighter and more prominent.

1000010472.jpg

mugendc4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5

I went with the "dark chrome" badges because I felt the gloss black hides the details too much. Come to find out the "dark chrome" is really just a smoked clear coat over the original chrome badges. Which I didn't mind but I was hoping the red in the "S" was brighter and more prominent.
Felt the same too.. I was hoping the "S" was darker but already bought it so end up using it. Doesn't look too bad on white but kind of blends in a tad bit in the front grill

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

1000010472.jpg
The dark chrome looks awesome! I’m sure it looks better too. Share some full zoomed out pics when you can!

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The dark chrome looks awesome! I’m sure it looks better too. Share some full zoomed out pics when you can!
I'm going in for tint and PPF Wednesday, I expect to have the car back Friday with the new badges installed. Will definitely take pictures when I get it back!

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Felt the same too.. I was hoping the "S" was darker but already bought it so end up using it. Doesn't look too bad on white but kind of blends in a tad bit in the front grill
Did you have to take the bumper off for the front badge?

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
I finally did my first oil change! 11050 miles 😂. The only reason I put it off for so long was due to my dealer being like 70 miles away. Well, today I decided to give up on the free oil changes and just do it myself. Guess I’m doing it myself forever now 😂
Wow. What was your MM at?

Are you going send it it for an oil analysis?

Curious because there's a lot of folks that are in the "I gotta change mine at 500/1000 mark for ultimate reliability". I'm more in the change at 5k camp on the first go.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S

1000010472.jpg
are the dark chrome ones off a different car?

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Yes, the "Type S" badge is from the 2022 MDX and the "A" logo is from the 2020 RDX.

IMG_20240415_143310.jpg
interesting! they all fit? I thought the Type S from those were bigger.

Same for the A badges front and back?

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Gave it a thorough wash and got the summer setup back on.
IMG_6878.jpeg
IMG_6882.jpeg
IMG_6880.jpeg
those wheels are so sexy. How do these weigh compared to the stocks? Quick google-fu showed 26 vs ~28 for stocks - is that right?

chuuey

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra, '02 GT2, '01 Land Cruiser, '98 M3
those wheels are so sexy. How do these weigh compared to the stocks? Quick google-fu showed 26 vs ~28 for stocks - is that right?
Thanks, yes that is accurate. They weighed 25.6 lbs without tires, with center caps and centering rings.

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
interesting! they all fit? I thought the Type S from those were bigger.

Same for the A badges front and back?
I'll admit it was a bit of a gamble but I cross referenced the gloss back and factory badges with the MDX and RDX a few times. Then I had to go out to measure to make sure. The rear "A" from the MDX was too big but the RDX measures the same as our Integra. Whether or not they fit is yet to be seen. I will know by this weekend after I get the car back from detail.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Thanks, yes that is accurate. They weighed 25.6 lbs without tires, with center caps and centering rings.
Not to be argumentative, just throwing this out there...

I weighed my wheels when I switched to Apex, and my stock rims, with a few ounces of balancing weights on them, weighed in at 26.3 lbs range. I was using my digital bathroom scale, but I don't think it's 2 lbs off on something as light as 26 lbs.

I'm sure this info exists out there somewhere, but just wanted to throw it out there for folks that may be trying to shave weight with their new wheels. The OEM Type S wheels are not bad for a stock wheel. And they just weigh somewhere between 26 and 28 lbs, LOL!