• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What’s the #1 Color option you gave dealer with your deposit?

• Total voters
OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
My opinion is it shouldn’t matter. Get what you like lol
Yeah that’s the best point probably. Fortunately my number one choice is on the low side of the poll, but still no guarantee that it will be available yet obviously at launch . Hopefully we will know more next week!

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Yeah that’s the best point probably. Fortunately my number one choice is on the low side of the poll, but still no guarantee that it will be available yet obviously at launch . Hopefully we will know more next week!
Kind of weird Acura hasn’t said anything about the pre orders supposedly going live in a short week and half??

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Kind of weird Acura hasn’t said anything about the pre orders supposedly going live in a short week and half??
I was told by one of the dealers that Acura has a playbook on how they release all this different information and a timeline to follow. They should release pricing along with colors and open up the ordering May 11 supposedly. Should arrive the following month. I’m sure we have all heard this by now though and I for sure I’m getting really antsy.

moneypal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S White
Hey y'all new here, I just put a deposit down with a dealer who claims to have a guaranteed allocation. I choose the tiger eye pearl with black interior, as I had concerns about keeping orchid interior clean. TEP is a bold choice but it had to be done it looks stunning on other type S models. Im excited and hope this deposit comes to fruition. This car will be the perfect upgrade from my Accord 2.0t manual.

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Hey y'all new here, I just put a deposit down with a dealer who claims to have a guaranteed allocation. I choose the tiger eye pearl with black interior, as I had concerns about keeping orchid interior clean. TEP is a bold choice but it had to be done it looks stunning on other type S models. Im excited and hope this deposit comes to fruition. This car will be the perfect upgrade from my Accord 2.0t manual.
I love that color too. Good choice! Will look great with the black interior. Only reason I didn’t pick that one or blue is because I don’t want to stand out on the road to certain people if I am spirited driving.

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
New member here from CivicXI. Tried shopping for the FL5 but if pricing is close and the car is as available as we all assume, I'm hoping to get TEP as my first choice. I don't like the idea of owning a black car but thinking of MBP with the gloss black aggressive front bumper and rear diffuser seems really enticing too.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I love that color too. Good choice! Will look great with the black interior. Only reason I didn’t pick that one or blue is because I don’t want to stand out on the road to certain people if I am spirited driving.
My same thoughts.. LCM here

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
My same thoughts.. LCM here
Same! Lol plus I really like that combo on the standard one. I think the copper wheels in summer might be a nice touch also, but haven’t decided 100% yet. If we can work a deal out when it arrives then I’ll take them over aftermarket.

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
I wish this car had a special green color. Something like Lexus Nori Green Pearl or when Toyota did the British Green for the 86. If green was available I'd option for the bronze wheels for sure. I would also like to see if I can get them to keep the ITS wheels and give me a set of the Y-Spoke NSX wheels even if I have to pay a little more 😆

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I wish this car had a special green color. Something like Lexus Nori Green Pearl or when Toyota did the British Green for the 86. If green was available I'd option for the bronze wheels for sure. I would also like to see if I can get them to keep the ITS wheels and give me a set of the Y-Spoke NSX wheels even if I have to pay a little more 😆
The older emerald green metallic!! I think 94-01? I was hoping for that also. I might play with some wraps or quality Plastidip choices too, I don’t know.

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
The older emerald green metallic!! I think 94-01? I was hoping for that also. I might play with some wraps or quality Plastidip choices too, I don’t know.
YES that dark of a green would be perfect. I need someone to commit to a wrap for the whole car lol. I've contemplated about wrapping just the body painted front lip on the bumper so the bottom is just all black.

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
This is the shade I was talking about:

IMG_0370.jpeg