• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

The review I have been waiting for.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Great video, thanks for sharing. Only thing that I saw and was a little concerned by is the massive debris collection tray that is the back bumper. I hope there's something I can do to block it off because all that weight savings will go out the window with the rocks that will be collected.

Sidenote, reading the comments on any ITS review video is hilarious. So many, "This should have a V6 and SH-AWD". Idiots don't recognize they literally just spec'd the TLX Type S. Also, quite a bit of whining about the oil dilution. I thought it was solved quickly and no longer a problem for years now. Is it just the haters who focus on Honda's minor stumble into Turbo engines or legitimately a concern? I know the bulk of the the problems were on the 1.5L bit people also claim it was happening on the Accord 2.0T as well.

OP
OP
lumper

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Great video, thanks for sharing. Only thing that I saw and was a little concerned by is the massive debris collection tray that is the back bumper. I hope there's something I can do to block it off because all that weight savings will go out the window with the rocks that will be collected.

Sidenote, reading the comments on any ITS review video is hilarious. So many, "This should have a V6 and SH-AWD". Idiots don't recognize they literally just spec'd the TLX Type S. Also, quite a bit of whining about the oil dilution. I thought it was solved quickly and no longer a problem for years now. Is it just the haters who focus on Honda's minor stumble into Turbo engines or legitimately a concern? I know the bulk of the the problems were on the 1.5L bit people also claim it was happening on the Accord 2.0T as well.
I liked it to, who knew it has 3 ball joints on each side?
I didn't.

bruejam

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Tiger Eye Type S
Nice to know I'm not the only car nerd who really digs the reviews this guy does. After I watched the Type S video, I watched his review of the Tesla Model Y. It was really funny seeing him go on and on about how technically advanced the drivetrain/battery system is and then turn around and deliver a devastating overview of the build quality/materials. It's so bad he actually said he wishes that Tesla would sell the rights to their drivetrain technology to companies that build actual cars.

ChromaPop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai Veloster N; VW GTI's, Mazdaspeed 3, Mini C

evident

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 TSX 6MT, 2017 MDX Hybrid, 2008 RX350
He usually has love for honda vehicles and rightfully so. He had a good overview of the pilot if I remember correctly