• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pulled the trigger - Initial Review

norsairius

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
I think this review from the Smoking Tire might've sold a lot of ITSes. I was kinda on the fence, but this is one of the reviews (among many I saw/read) that stood out in making a strong case for the car.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
I think this review from the Smoking Tire might've sold a lot of ITSes. I was kinda on the fence, but this is one of the reviews (among many I saw/read) that stood out in making a strong case for the car.
for me I first saw the ITS on raitiā€™s rides. The looks alone had me 90% sold. I canā€™t remember the last time a car caught my eye. Then to find out it would be a Type S derived from a proven platform it was a no brained.

after four months, I still enjoy driving manual with such a fun car. Iā€™ve gotten a little OCD about keeping it clean and spotless but thatā€™s just me lol

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Same. The way he spoke of the ITS, he's either an amazing actor/BS'er, or what I believe, was sincere and genuine appreciation for the car. 4 days after the video I had my first deposit locked in. The wait ends tomorrow :spaz:.

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 435
Same. The way he spoke of the ITS, he's either an amazing actor/BS'er, or what I believe, was sincere and genuine appreciation for the car. 4 days after the video I had my first deposit locked in. The wait ends tomorrow :spaz:.
Farrah can be pretty honest about reviews so this was def an awesome video for ITS fans

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Yeah and while the thread is completely hijacked and I'm pretty much solely responsible for that, it has led to good discussion- which is ultimately why we're all here.

Sacrifices had to be made though, and I've already apologized at least once that the OP had to bear the brunt of posting his review with bad enough timing to align with a bunch of other nonsense that has been circulating lately. I want to be clear that I wish him many happy miles with his perfect color combination (ABP/Ebony was tied with PWP/Ebony as my first choice). But he still has to answer for the whole "you come off as pretentious" thing. Like I haven't heard that one before.

Motor Trend's COTY writeup had me fuming as well.

Also relevant, apparently from posts on the Civic forums the price for 2024 is only going up by only $1250 in Canada... but I have yet to see that corroborated anywhere besides one lonely thread. It would be surprising to me if they didn't take the opportunity to cash in on the markups that only the dealers are seeing...

1700075273413.png

Last edited:

mopar_man

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S, Durango R/T, Civic Si
Really great post OP. Just wanted to thank you for that - nice honest opinions here. The only thing I may respond to would be the following: ā€œI wouldnā€™t daily it unless you want or need to. Frankly, there are far better, more comfortable, cheaper DDs out there than this car.ā€

As a man who has been fortunate enough to have owned and enjoyed a number of vehicles, from accords to vipers and in between, and as another middle aged dude - Iā€™ve come to really appreciate the fact that these are meant to be driven and enjoyed while we own them and while we can. Donā€™t sacrifice some personal enjoyment thinking about what might happen during the drive or in the parking lot. Lifeā€™s too short for that.