• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sunshade

vovakovtun

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Wish we could have tinted windshield and side front windows here. But it is illegal, and I got caught in the past (had to remove the tint on the side front windows - what a PITA and wasted money!)
It's technically illegal in my state too. I just went with the lightest option the dealer had. You can barely tell it's there. Llumar FormulaOne Stratos70.

Llumar also makes even lighter one. AIR series with similar benefits to Stratos. But the installer didnt have it.

sgroll

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra A-Spec Tech 6spd, '18 GTI, 66 Mustang
I have the Acura-branded one from the dealer and the material/product is VERY similar to the covercraft covers I've had in my other cars.

It's stiff and bulky (#thatswhatshesaid) but I feel it offers good protection even in Southern California heat. The only annoying thing is that it's cut pretty exact to the front so it isn't super easy to pop in and out of the windshield. My other ones ran just a little smaller that it wasn't as tricky.

The Acura-branded one ended up being cheaper for me since I asked my local dealer to match online prices. Here's a link to one: https://acura.oempartsonline.com/oem-parts/acura-windshield-sunshade-8r133s5200
Nice price, but shipping is a killer...WTF???? Maybe a bug?

1. Windshield Sunshade
    $67.95
    Part # 08R13-3S5-200
Subtotal
$67.95
Shipping
$607.93
Total
$675.88

OP
OP
Frenzal

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
It's technically illegal in my state too. I just went with the lightest option the dealer had. You can barely tell it's there. Llumar FormulaOne Stratos70.

Llumar also makes even lighter one. AIR series with similar benefits to Stratos. But the installer didnt have it.
Here, police has photometers and will test your windows live when they arrest you. Been there, done that. Now I keep my cars legal.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Nice price, but shipping is a killer...WTF???? Maybe a bug?

1. Windshield Sunshade
    $67.95
    Part # 08R13-3S5-200
Subtotal
$67.95
Shipping
$607.93
Total
$675.88
WOW that's bonkers. It was around 20 bucks to ship to me when I was looking. My local dealership matched the online price when I asked and they gave a military discount to boot so I went that route.

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
Here, police has photometers and will test your windows live when they arrest you. Been there, done that. Now I keep my cars legal.
what are you getting arrested for 👀

bdisco

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘24 ITS, ‘21 Bronco, ‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘88 911
The Acura branded sunshade is very snug. It does cover the windshield corner to corner which makes it fiddly to fit. It is also bulky which in turn makes it difficult to fold without hitting your passengers when tossing it into the rear seat. That being said it does a good job keeping the interior cooler than not having a shade at all.

Bruce85623

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Aspen Tech, 2019 Miata
Would like to buy a sunshade for my ITS. Anyone get a suggestion?

I was looking at Weathertech, but don't know about the quality and fitment. Don't have other ideas, so thought about asking here.

Will ideally need to be shipped from Canada to avoid high shipping cost, customs and brokerage fees...

Thanks in advance!
I just ordered a sunshade for my '24 Integra from prlmotorsports.com. $96 with shipping.

Braun

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Apex Blue Pearl ITS
I've always bought my sunshades from heatshieldstore.com. They are custom cut and come in silver or gold. I actually just bought mine tonight coincidentally. They are having a sale for $5 off until Tuesday with checkout code HONOR24.